PDA

View Full Version : Mint on flirt4free

eagleman12
08-15-2006, 10:33 PM
I was bored today and was checking out an old website I use to go to and saw a girl in there tranny section going by the name of mintt so I clicked on it and the girl looks a lot like mint from ladyboy69 I clicked on her bio and sure enough it is her. You can buy a show from her or chat for free. I thought you mint lovers would like that.

flirt4free.com
update:
Well she is not on anymore was on for about an hour and when I checked her bio they did not have schedule posted for but I swear it was her so you have to keep checking back :banghead

waldo pepper
08-16-2006, 07:40 PM
Mint shows up there irregularly. She does calls herself Mintt on flirt4free - that site always does something strange things to performer's names like add an extra letter, I don't know why they bother. Helen becomes Heleen, for instance. And to confuse matters more there's a new girl on lb69.com who is called MintT. Jeez.

Anyways whenever I find Mint there it seems she's always just finishing and about to leave. When I ask when she'll be back next she always says she doesn't know. I think she just does flirt4free when she doesn't have something better to do so it's hard to catch her.

Her show is something to see! I check f4f just to see if she's there. If you see her splurge and do a session with her. It's US$30/5 min. so it ain't cheap but it's great if you can afford it and cheaper than a trip to LOS, if not as much fun. She licks her cock and puts it in her own ass. And she gets hard super fast as soon as she unleashes her amazing tool when a private session begins. She's also fun to talk to when you're in private, but she doesn't seem to enjoy the free chat in between sessions at all and can be pretty cold when she's dealing with guys who wanna look but not book her.