PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Amber

GroobyMike
08-20-2015, 04:33 PM
IT'S Totty O'Clock over on UK TGirls (tinyurl.com/qdb8m4a) as we say hello to our newest edition.....

Amber Jane is fire haired temptress with a cracking womanly curves, luscious milky white skin and an alternative punk / rock edge to her. Originally a Lancashire lass but now living in Manchester, Amber wastes no time building her fan-base as she slips out of her teeny tartan skirt and pummels her little wet love-hoop with a plug. Phwooar I bet she's a right little minx in the sheets!

Free trailer vid here (tinyurl.com/qdb8m4a)

cassieukts
08-20-2015, 05:09 PM
Hello from another Lancashire Lass x

CORVETTEDUDE
08-20-2015, 07:30 PM
What a sweet looking ass she has!!

youngblood61
08-21-2015, 03:42 AM
One thing I have noticed about these Femout girls, they have nice ass.:)

JenniferParisHusband
08-21-2015, 06:15 AM
Yet another excellent find!

RallyCola
08-21-2015, 01:09 PM
One thing I have noticed about these Femout girls, they have nice ass.:)

Ha, you said Femout...but the images are badged as UK TGirls. Its ok...it is perfectly understandable in this case.

youngblood61
08-21-2015, 02:15 PM
Ha, you said Femout...but the images are badged as UK TGirls. Its ok...it is perfectly understandable in this case.My bad it is UK Tgirls RC, have to give credit where it's due.

Star Angel 86
08-21-2015, 11:23 PM
Amber Jane love the hair looks great with her stocking tops and has such a nice ass that has my imagination running wild !!!! :salad:twisted::mrgreen::cool::cheers:

RallyCola
08-21-2015, 11:26 PM
My bad it is UK Tgirls RC, have to give credit where it's due.

its all good...either site would have fit from the preview pics above. in this case, geography won.

buttslinger
08-21-2015, 11:48 PM
its all good...either site would have fit from the preview pics above. in this case, geography won.

RallyCola, I can't tell if you're trying to be a dick, or maybe that's just your sense of humor. You said you're Mongoloid, Right?

RallyCola
08-22-2015, 12:12 AM
RallyCola, I can't tell if you're trying to be a dick, or maybe that's just your sense of humor. You said you're Mongoloid, Right?

you must be new. it is the only thing that explains your recent behavior.

first off...as a person who claims to be a world class asshole, you try too hard. being an asshole is as effortless as having one. its really not a good look to continually try to show that you are one but that is your shtick. if you have to try as hard as you do to be an asshole...you must an extremely vapid individual unable to make friends outside of your puter.

second of all...you clearly are demonstrating how clueless you are because using biological anthropology to classify human race is no more accepted scientifically than Haeckel's Fib...ya know that little business about ontogeny recapitulating phylogeny. your brain is small so i'll understand if your head hurts from such big words.

thirdly, as you clearly lack the intelligence to read and comprehend...FemOut is a site for amateur style models. Amber is clearly that type of model by my estimation and perhaps Youngblood as well, which could be why he said FemOut in his post. So, if you are unaware, Grooby owns both FemOut and UK Tgirls as well as many other sites. Grooby can badge a photo with any brand and routinely shifts sets around to where they fit most appropriately in the update schedule. There is nothing etched in stone that says a girl from the UK must appear on UK Tgirls. Amber could have easily been featured on FemOut and the reaction to the photos would have been the same. As this set could have been easily put on either, "geography won" because it is the site Grooby decided to badge the photos with. In fact, it would appear from Youngblood's own words that he would have felt the same about Amber regardless of what site the pics were uploaded to.

Please check this box [] if you need me to use smaller words next time. I'll do my best because even those with special needs deserve an education.

buttslinger
08-22-2015, 01:54 AM
So you're a Mongoloid, Right? Asian?

RallyCola
08-22-2015, 03:11 AM

lol...as if to prove my point. dance for me donkey...dance.

buttslinger
08-22-2015, 03:26 AM
lol...as if to prove my point. dance for me donkey...dance.

Korean?

buttslinger
08-22-2015, 04:44 AM

You've already said you're not black or white, that leaves "yellow" ...which might explain your sense of "humor".
Being Asian, you've probably got a good paying job, and living in NYC, you don't have to drive. And I know the Prostitutes like Asians because they're so quick. So don't feel so defensive about being Asian.
Although reading your words with a Korean accent tells a lot. Funny.

buttslinger
08-22-2015, 05:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_mvyqi3h_A

RallyCola
08-22-2015, 02:13 PM
try again you racist fuckwad. let's see how long you keep guessing...it will either demonstrate how pathetic you are or how important i am to you.

GroobySteven
08-22-2015, 05:26 PM
You've already said you're not black or white, that leaves "yellow" ...which might explain your sense of "humor".
Being Asian, you've probably got a good paying job, and living in NYC, you don't have to drive. And I know the Prostitutes like Asians because they're so quick. So don't feel so defensive about being Asian.
Although reading your words with a Korean accent tells a lot. Funny.

Keep it up and you'll be 'going down to Chinatown'

ILuvGurls
08-22-2015, 05:54 PM
What a sweet looking ass she has!!

She certainly does.....

buttslinger
08-22-2015, 06:24 PM
Keep it up and you'll be 'going down to Chinatown'

What's wrong, Stevie? That prick called me a 47 year old who lives at his mothers house because I posted a fantasy about a dinner party. He then called another member a 14 year old because he liked my idea.
Now I know you cater to guys with 3T hard drives full of "SHEMALES" ......who float on masturbation bubbles of invincibility, they're your "tricks" So fuck you too.

GroobySteven
08-22-2015, 06:54 PM
What's wrong, Stevie? That prick called me a 47 year old who lives at his mothers house because I posted a fantasy about a dinner party. He then called another member a 14 year old because he liked my idea.
Now I know you cater to guys with 3T hard drives full of "SHEMALES" ......who float on masturbation bubbles of invincibility, they're your "tricks" So fuck you too.

I don't care what you say to him ... apart from the racism.
As requested ... see you next month.