PDA

View Full Version : Rally for Lebanon/Hezbos Wash.DC

White_Male_Canada
08-14-2006, 12:57 AM
ANSWER and radical islam meet in DC, a match made in...

White_Male_Canada
08-14-2006, 01:00 AM
more peace and love:

White_Male_Canada
08-14-2006, 01:02 AM
Can you feel the warmth:

White_Male_Canada
08-14-2006, 01:04 AM
you get the idea:

gbert52
08-14-2006, 07:48 PM
Boy do we live in a fucked up world where so many people support the hatred & violence espoused by Muslim radicals.

chefmike
08-14-2006, 11:47 PM
Boy do we live in a fucked up world where so many people support the hatred & violence espoused by Muslim radicals.

I wonder why we have so many more Islamic terrorists today, as opposed to before the ill-fated neocon invasion of Iraq began...Islamic terrorists are multiplying almost as fast as the lies eminating from the crooks currently inhabiting the oval office...

tsluver247
08-15-2006, 01:03 AM
How do we know that right wing activists are not dressing up, making these signs, taking these pictures, and post on web sites and message boards to help their propagranda? I have studied Karl Rove and his tactics. He does whatever it takes to win elections. I would not put it passed him if this is his work. Everyone knows Karl Rove loves "whisper campaigns" and spreading messages of hate and fear on the internet to swing voters ("anger points").

White_Male_Canada
08-16-2006, 01:35 AM

I wonder why we have so many more Islamic terrorists today, as opposed to before the ill-fated neocon invasion of Iraq began...Islamic terrorists are multiplying almost as fast as the lies eminating from the crooks currently inhabiting the oval office...

It`s become tedious, embarrassing you on a continual basis.

Let`s begin with the Clinton do-nothing era:

-Kidnappings of U.S. Citizens in Colombia, January 31, 1993

-World Trade Center Bombing, February 26, 1993

-Attempted Assassination of President Bush by Iraqi Agents, April 14, 1993

-FARC Hostage-taking, September 23, 1994

-Air France Hijacking, December 24, 1994

-Attack on U.S. Diplomats in Pakistan, March 8, 1995

-Kashmiri Hostage-taking, July 4, 1995

-Attack on U.S. Embassy in Moscow, September 13, 1995

-Kidnapping in Colombia, January 19, 1996

-Athens Embassy Attack, February 15, 1996

-HAMAS Bus Attack, February 26, 1996

-Dizengoff Center Bombing, March 4, 1996

-West Bank Attack, May 13, 1996

-Zekharya Attack, June 9, 1996

-Khobar Towers Bombing, June 25, 1996

-Paris Subway Explosion, December 3, 1996

-Empire State Building Sniper Attack, February 23, 1997

-Israeli Shopping Mall Bombing, September 4, 1997

-OAS Abductions, October 23, 1997

-Yemeni Kidnappings, October 30, 1997

-Murder of U.S. Businessmen in Pakistan, November 12, 1997

-Tourist Killings in Egypt, November 17, 1997

-U.S. Embassy Bombings in East Africa, August 7, 1998 ( Clinton, 'We`re mad now,we`re gonna arrest OBL. Yes sir-ee,that`ll teach `em')

All that, Bush`s fault. It gets worse. I blame Bush for the loss at the Iberian peninsula. That? Bush`s fault. All those hords that over-ran Aquitaine,Burgundy and Bordeaux? Bush`s fault.

The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, meeting with Hitler in 1941 as part of the Axis ? Bush`s fault.

chefmike
08-16-2006, 06:58 AM

Like I said... you inbred canadian cracker....as opposed to before the neocon fiasco in Iraq... get your head out of your ass and back down in the bunker before someone mistakes your pinhead for a quail, jackass... :lol:

08-16-2006, 07:13 AM
Like I said... you inbred canadian cracker....as opposed to before the neocon fiasco in Iraq... get your head out of your ass and back down in the bunker before someone mistakes your pinhead for a quail, jackass... :lol:

More childish behavior from you? I expect you must be a child. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 16-23 years old. When the only replies you offer are funny cartoons and slow-witted insults, it's the only reasonable conclusion to be drawn.

thombergeron
08-16-2006, 10:04 PM
I always hate myself after adding to these threads...

Anecdotal evidence aside, the State Department's report to Congress in April of this year documented over 10,000 acts of terrorism committed in 2005. For 2004, the number was 3,192. However, a couple of caveats:

First, the State Department expanded its definition of "acts of terrorism" midway through the 2004 survey, making the 2004 number meaningless, and making it impossible to compare the 2005 number to any prior year. Further, the State Department no longer releases exact overall statistics to the public, and has replaced its annual Patterns of Global Terrorism report with something called Country Reports on Terrorism. So the closest we now get is "over 10,000."

With regard to the Clinton Administration's counterterrorism record, the pattern is pretty clear. This is from Department of State Publication 10687, released April 2000.

chefmike
08-16-2006, 11:02 PM

More childish behavior from you? I expect you must be a child. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 16-23 years old. When the only replies you offer are funny cartoons and slow-witted insults, it's the only reasonable conclusion to be drawn.

Slow-witted?...cartoons? LMFAO @you...you and your ilk are living, breathing cartoons...you dim-witted jackass...just another hypocrite repug...you're almost as entertaining as our resident canadian chickenhawk cracker...you're doing a heck of a job, whitey!:lol:

We brought you into these world :lol: :roll:

tsluver247
08-17-2006, 01:23 AM

It`s become tedious, embarrassing you on a continual basis.

Let`s begin with the Clinton do-nothing era:

-Kidnappings of U.S. Citizens in Colombia, January 31, 1993

-World Trade Center Bombing, February 26, 1993

-Attempted Assassination of President Bush by Iraqi Agents, April 14, 1993

-FARC Hostage-taking, September 23, 1994

-Air France Hijacking, December 24, 1994

-Attack on U.S. Diplomats in Pakistan, March 8, 1995

-Kashmiri Hostage-taking, July 4, 1995

-Attack on U.S. Embassy in Moscow, September 13, 1995

-Kidnapping in Colombia, January 19, 1996

-Athens Embassy Attack, February 15, 1996

-HAMAS Bus Attack, February 26, 1996

-Dizengoff Center Bombing, March 4, 1996

-West Bank Attack, May 13, 1996

-Zekharya Attack, June 9, 1996

-Khobar Towers Bombing, June 25, 1996

-Paris Subway Explosion, December 3, 1996

-Empire State Building Sniper Attack, February 23, 1997

-Israeli Shopping Mall Bombing, September 4, 1997

-OAS Abductions, October 23, 1997

-Yemeni Kidnappings, October 30, 1997

-Murder of U.S. Businessmen in Pakistan, November 12, 1997

-Tourist Killings in Egypt, November 17, 1997

-U.S. Embassy Bombings in East Africa, August 7, 1998 ( Clinton, 'We`re mad now,we`re gonna arrest OBL. Yes sir-ee,that`ll teach `em')

All that, Bush`s fault. It gets worse. I blame Bush for the loss at the Iberian peninsula. That? Bush`s fault. All those hords that over-ran Aquitaine,Burgundy and Bordeaux? Bush`s fault.

The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, meeting with Hitler in 1941 as part of the Axis ? Bush`s fault.

Whose fault was it for not banning liquids before recent terrorist attack? Terrorists tested liquid explosions in 1994. (http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/08/11/MNGL2KGOOB1.DTL) There is enough blame to go around. How about Bush and the Dubai port deal? He OKed the deal. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubai_Ports)

shemalejunky
08-21-2006, 06:47 AM
I do side with you a fair bit, Chefmike, but the last poster that you posted was, to put it plainly, dumb. Fathering children a crime? Entering into legitimate business deals with a foreign country a crime? Attacking a country that attacked your ally first a crime? In these days of PhotoShop, one would would be best served to use it, instead of cutting a pasting and then scanning into their computer. Pretty sad man. Go beat up on Aedan, you are awesome at that.

thombergeron, your post is sad too. Your little bar graph tells no tales and you don't give it any perspective while pulling a number ("10,000") out of your ass. Sorry, those numbers are lies.

thombergeron
08-21-2006, 07:48 AM
our little bar graph tells no tales and you don't give it any perspective while pulling a number ("10,000") out of your ass. Sorry, those numbers are lies.

It's not my little bar graph, it's the State Department's, and it shows a clearly decreasing trend throughout the 90s. Those are called statistics and they're fairly useful in policy formulation.

As far as the "over 10,000" number, yes, it's a lie. That's the point. I didn't pull it out of my ass. The U.S. Secretary of State did in her report to Congress in April of this year. Her purpose was to obfuscate, not clarify, because clearly current U.S. counterterrorism policy is a failure.