PDA

View Full Version : DVD problems

scorpion
08-13-2006, 10:28 PM
Some of my dvd disk have stop funktion as they should. Earlier to day I should take a look at one I realy like. The first chapter was okey but a bit in to the 2nd the picture stop. I can eiter browse the chapters and take the quick jump funktion.
This problems is only on DVD from roberthill releasing company.
So I wonder if someone else have the same problems whit dvd from this company? Four mee its the 5th dvd who stop to funktion this way from robert hill. I have many others dvd from other comanys and I have never get no problems whit them I think its over 100 and I have 12 from robert hill and 5 have stop to funktion.
Robert hill have werry god films "transexuall barebackin / trans amore" and oyhers. Werry high class whit god actors so I think is boring if the quallity on the disk are low.
Anyone else who been out four this?

NYCe
08-13-2006, 11:33 PM
Could be the copyright protection on the dvd? We had over 50 copies of Robert Hill's "Summer Girls (and some are not 2)" because of problems with the copyright protection on the dvds.

scorpion
08-13-2006, 11:46 PM
copyprotection..yes maybee but i think its a little strange beacause they have al run like they should earlier and sudenly not. My DVDs is not piratecopyed and I am werry carful whith them.

kukm4
08-14-2006, 12:03 AM
does it not play at all in either pc (dvd-rom) and on stand alone dvd player?

Do any of those discs have scratches?

scorpion
08-14-2006, 12:11 AM
No scratches. work a little better in my pc than the dvd player which is almost new and are of god quality. Maybee is to sensibel. Have this problem in my video player that the picture can jump or rolling..but this videos goeas great in a older video I have.

kukm4
08-14-2006, 12:36 AM
well if you can still see it ok in dvd-rom then the data might be ok. You may want to look into making an Archival Copy for your self. www.videohelp.com should have guide on how you can do this.

scorpion
08-14-2006, 12:40 AM
Thanks four your help..i shall lock at it tomorrow
Hope it gonna work.