PDA

View Full Version : Do all cam sites allow the models to see the buyer's credits?

DeezNuts515
07-27-2015, 12:36 AM
It's a pet peeve of mine when I'm camming with a girl, and she stops the show demanding that I buy more credits. Why should they be able to even see how much I have? They are being paid for a service, and sometimes I'm running low, but about to cum, and I'm not going to interrupt my climax for a quick buy of more credit. If I've already provided you with approximately 50 bucks, it's extremely petty to demand I get more credit if I'm about to run out.

Anyone else run into this bullshit?

DeadGirl-Productions
07-27-2015, 06:49 AM
Can't pay? Don't watch. That's the business. You are owed nothing. It's in a model's best interest to get the very most out of a customer that they possibly can. Don't like it? Here's some options... 1. Get a better paying job so that you can more fully enjoy your masturabatory habits. 2. Develop a personality and land yourself a girlfriend. 3. Find a cheaper hobby.

DeezNuts515
07-27-2015, 04:12 PM
Are you retarded, or were you drunk when you wrote that?

They start demanding I buy more credit WHILE they are still getting paid, dumbass. Never did I state I was camming for free with them. I had a girl tell me I was running low when I still had about 10 bucks left one time.

LI SEAN08
07-27-2015, 04:17 PM
Obviously DeadGirl is exactly that, another greedy biatchhhhh who is only interested in filling her whore pockets cause she can not figure out any other way to earn a paycheck.

rbiller
07-27-2015, 04:18 PM
This has not happened to me but I have often wondered if they new how many credits or tokens we have. What site or sites are you talking about deez?

DeezNuts515
07-27-2015, 04:40 PM
ImLive is the site I mainly use.

DeadGirl-Productions
07-27-2015, 05:25 PM
Hehe, I make money off of sex, ya'll spend money on sex. I always win no matter how frustrated and angry you guys get!

LI SEAN08
07-27-2015, 05:34 PM
Case closed. LOL

Nikka
07-27-2015, 06:37 PM
Can't pay? Don't watch. That's the business. You are owed nothing. It's in a model's best interest to get the very most out of a customer that they possibly can. Don't like it? Here's some options... 1. Get a better paying job so that you can more fully enjoy your masturabatory habits. 2. Develop a personality and land yourself a girlfriend. 3. Find a cheaper hobby.

welcome back Jamie, miss your comments :D