PDA

View Full Version : Over-Stretched bung Holes

mildcigar_2001
07-18-2015, 12:22 AM
Just saw a photo of a t-girl fisting her own asshole. Just wondering why anyone would more or less voluntarily think it was a good idea to stretch their bunghole opening to 5 or 6 times its normal size?I've wondered the same thing about genetic girls such as Roxy Raye doing the same thing to their orifices. Can their sexual partners even get any pleasure from them any more?

eye94102
08-05-2015, 01:59 AM
I'm pretty perverted (:werd:) but I've never really got into that....

RallyCola
08-05-2015, 01:24 PM
Just saw a photo of a t-girl fisting her own asshole. Just wondering why anyone would more or less voluntarily think it was a good idea to stretch their bunghole opening to 5 or 6 times its normal size?I've wondered the same thing about genetic girls such as Roxy Raye doing the same thing to their orifices. Can their sexual partners even get any pleasure from them any more?

it rebounds you know. it is not permanently disfigured from a bit of stretching. now, if you were plugged with an 8" wide toy 24/7, that's a bit different but the occasional stretching is no big deal.

buttslinger
08-18-2015, 02:51 PM
it rebounds you know..... the occasional stretching is no big deal.

How much is occasional?

RallyCola
08-18-2015, 11:15 PM
How much is occasional?

well, with you walking around with your head up your own ass...that's more than occasional.

for people that don't want a ear full of shit and their hair to be all messed up: http://wiki.bme.com/index.php?title=Anal_Stretching