PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here speak spanish?

DFK
08-12-2006, 03:11 AM
Hello, everyone. You guys have a great website here. I love the pictures some of you guys put up. I'm a new poster here, and I love tgirls with hard cocks, tight asses and sweet lips. I'm going to go on a little hunting expedition in Mexico and I need a little help with some spanish.

Does anyone know how to say, "Are there any shemale/tgirl/transsexual bars in this town?" I'll be asking taxi cab drivers that question. Those guys know where everything in town is.

My username is DFK. That stands for 'deep french kiss.' I'll be looking to find as many deep french kissing partners as humanly possible. :D

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h163/CustomerService_2006/tgirl302.jpg

kukm4
08-12-2006, 03:24 AM
Can-Tina.. D-eh.. Tran-sex-sue-ah-les.. Pour-fah-vor

Transexual Bar Please.

DFK
08-12-2006, 03:32 AM

Transexual Bar Please.

If I put it to him like that I'm making the assumption that the cab driver already knows where the tgirl bar is. Or in other words, it's a directive instead of a question. Do you know how to turn it into a question?

For example, by prefacing it with "Do you know..."

As in, "Do you know where there are any transsexual bars?"

Marilyn
08-12-2006, 04:00 AM
Well I can properly translate that question for you....but you should be careful in Mexico asking things like that or with cab drivers (especially if you are going to the D.F) They might easily say to "yes, I know where" and drive you to the ghetto, rob you and then leave u there. Mexico soicety still not too open minded about TS women. Just be careful! In Mexico transexual women are labeled just as gay men in women's clothes, so the hangouts for ts women are mainly gay night clubs, once u find a gay night club then you will find ts women there or someone in there could give you better info.....if visiting Guadalajara I could recommend "monicas club" anyway, translation should be:

Sabe usted donde hay un bar gay por aqui??
Do you know of a gay bar around here?

Quinn
08-12-2006, 04:01 AM

Transexual Bar Please.

LMAO.... Nice....

-Quinn

Quinn
08-12-2006, 04:04 AM
For example, by prefacing it with "Do you know..."

As in, "Do you know where there are any transsexual bars?"

Use "Donde esta" meaning "where is."

-Quinn

DFK
08-12-2006, 04:49 AM
Well I can properly translate that question for you....but you should be careful in Mexico asking things like that or with cab drivers (especially if you are going to the D.F) They might easily say to "yes, I know where" and drive you to the ghetto, rob you and then leave u there. Mexico soicety still not too open minded about TS women. Just be careful! In Mexico transexual women are labeled just as gay men in women's clothes, so the hangouts for ts women are mainly gay night clubs, once u find a gay night club then you will find ts women there or someone in there could give you better info.....if visiting Guadalajara I could recommend "monicas club" anyway, translation should be:

Sabe usted donde hay un bar gay por aqui??
Do you know of a gay bar around here?

That's great info, Marilyn, and thanks for telling me how to avoid getting mugged...or worse. :shock:

But there are a few bars in Mexico where the tgirls hang work though you'll never find a gay guy in there no matter how hard you look. If anything, some of the bars are 99% tgirls with maybe a handful of genetic girls working alongside them.

So if anything, I'll just have to assess the situation and supplant "gay" with "tran-sex-sue-ah-les" whenever I feel that it's cool to use that word.

"Sabe usted donde hay un bar tran-sex-sue-ah-les por aqui??"

Btw, are you telling us that the word "gay" in spanish means the same as it does in english or are you putting us all on? :)

Realgirls4me
08-12-2006, 10:16 AM
I don't know what part of Mexico you plan on visiting, but be very careful, very careful.

As to your Spanish language barrier, this has assisted me frequently:

http://www.freetranslation.com/

Good luck!

EdelweissFan
08-12-2006, 07:29 PM
OK, I'll try to be helpful with a few useful phrases:

I would like to meet transsexuals in this town.

Yo busco un maricon exactamente como su padre.

Do you know where I might find a transsexual club?

Me gustara encontrar una aduana llena de putas como la casa de su mama.

I would be pleased to me a nice transsexual date.

Yo busca una puta transsexual como su hermana.

OK, memorize these phrases and say them exactly like this to any guy you meet on the street. The Mexican people are very friendly and accepting of the transsexual lifestyle, so you don't have to wait until you are in a cab to ask a cab driver. In fact any esteemed member of the national police, the federales, will be glad to help you find the transsexual community, if you ask him any of these questions.

nyctraveler
08-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Hello, everyone. You guys have a great website here. I love the pictures some of you guys put up. I'm a new poster here, and I love tgirls with hard cocks, tight asses and sweet lips. I'm going to go on a little hunting expedition in Mexico and I need a little help with some spanish.

Does anyone know how to say, "Are there any shemale/tgirl/transsexual bars in this town?" I'll be asking taxi cab drivers that question. Those guys know where everything in town is.

My username is DFK. That stands for 'deep french kiss.' I'll be looking to find as many deep french kissing partners as humanly possible. :D

Some Central/South American countries refer to transexuals as "mujeres plasticas"; tavernas de mujeres plasticas- may get you were you want to go. good luck!

SouthoftheBorder
08-12-2006, 08:20 PM
I'm going to go on a little hunting expedition in Mexico

Have you realize Mexico is a Country? That going to Mexico is not like going to a neiborhood? When you Gringos will understand! :D

Tell me where you are going and I'll help.

Si hablo español y vivo en una ciudad de México.

fernyboy
08-12-2006, 11:39 PM
I See The Answers and not have idea about to help, I'm Live in Querétaro, México,and speak spanish if you need help Send me email. In this state have beautiful babes (TS) with a great ass

Marilyn
08-13-2006, 12:55 AM
Mexico is composed by 32 states, each states with 100's of cities, so you gotta be more specific on where you are going. Mexicans understand the word "gay" and will know who you referring to...unless you want to use a more derogatory word it would be "maricon" or "Joto". Do not use those words unless you want to be offensive.

mattavs1
08-13-2006, 01:26 AM
I'm sure that you won't be fooled but just in case the phrases of Edelweiss Fa n are not to be repeated or else you could get murdered! Carajo! as I think they say in Mexico.

EdelweissFan
08-13-2006, 06:13 PM
DFK, Don't listen to Mattavs1. He probably is trying to hoard all the fine ass Mexican shemales for himself by preventing you from using these sure fire lines to get Mexican guys to help you find Mexican transsexuals. These lines are guaranteed to get a reaction!

Remember, in Mexico the totally gangsta communities, the ones that look like east LA are the ones who are the most accepting of shemales and admirers. So make sure you find the most gangsta Mexican guys, or of course the friendly, helpful Federales, to use these lines with:

I would be pleased to meet a nice transsexual date.

And don't forget this one!

You have been very helpful to me in finding the Tgirl of my dreams. Perhaps we can be pen pals when I return to the United States!

Tu pareces como un maricon tambien. Tal vez me puede chuper su bicho antes de mi volviendo a los Estados Unidos!

It works every time and you will have lots and lots of pen pals.

kukm4
08-13-2006, 06:56 PM
DFK, Don't listen to Mattavs1. He probably is trying to hoard all the fine ass Mexican shemales for himself by preventing you from using these sure fire lines to get Mexican guys to help you find Mexican transsexuals. These lines are guaranteed to get a reaction!

Remember, in Mexico the totally gangsta communities, the ones that look like east LA are the ones who are the most accepting of shemales and admirers. So make sure you find the most gangsta Mexican guys, or of course the friendly, helpful Federales, to use these lines with:

**I'm looking for a gay guy just like your dad**

**I'd like to find a whore house, full of whores like your moms house.**

I would be pleased to meet a nice transsexual date.

**I'm looking for a transexual bitch like your sister.**

And don't forget this one!

You have been very helpful to me in finding the Tgirl of my dreams. Perhaps we can be pen pals when I return to the United States!

Tu pareces como un maricon tambien. Tal vez me puede chuper su bicho antes de mi volviendo a los Estados Unidos!

**You look like a *aggot too, maybe you could suck my dick before I go back to states.**

It works every time and you will have lots and lots of pen pals.

dood that not right. :?
check ** for real translations of what he wrote in spanish.

Marilyn
08-13-2006, 07:27 PM
No seas malo tu sabes bien que eso que estas diciendo no es bueno.

Ok don't listen to Edelweiss Fan what he is saying can get you in trouble.....I am Mexican....I know.....LOL