PDA

View Full Version : "Humans"

MrFanti
07-13-2015, 03:10 AM
Anyone watching this?
No verdict on whether I like it yet...

rodinuk
07-13-2015, 04:46 AM
It is most excellent, best I've seen in a long time.

JenniferParisHusband
07-13-2015, 05:55 AM
It needs to pick up a little bit. There are 4 storylines goings, and only one is moving with any kind of speed. I like it, but its starting to drag.

youngblood61
07-13-2015, 02:16 PM
Still getting into it. Haven't seen last nights episode will catch it this am. Alot of great shows start slow JPH, stay with it if you can.

Ecstatic
07-13-2015, 06:07 PM
I'm digging it. A little slow, but I actually like the subtle build up as opposed to the constant bam-bam-bam of shows like Falling Skies. I like the use of the terms "synth" and "Asimov blocks." I think they could drop the storyline with the woman and her synth trainer, that seems to be going nowhere. The primary storylines seem to be Anita, the human and his synth companion on the run trying to get the gang back together, George, and the synth sex worker who is enjoying killing humans.

rosalie4u
07-14-2015, 12:41 AM
Ex Machina kinda ruined any concept of empathic AI for me. From now on I'm going to assume all robots, fictional or otherwise, are proper psychopaths. But I'm enjoying the sociological tensions the show is exploring- it's surprisingly solid sci-fi in that regard. And William Hurt is a doll.