PDA

View Full Version : ladies of the 80s and 90s

505tgirlfan
07-09-2015, 07:52 PM
Anyone else have a thing for the tgurls of the 80s and early 90s. Its my most intense fetish, the hair styles, the bikini and panty styles etc

I'm obsessed with this because of my own personal life. I'm 28 and my parents divorced in 1999. In 2012 my father passed away and I was told by a relative that the divorce had been caused by an affair that my dad had been having with a coworker he had in las Vegas nv (we were living in Albuquerque at the time) who apparently was a blonde passable transgender girl. Whenever my dad went to the company's office in Vegas they would apparently meet up. I guess she eventually contacted my mom and told her. The company he worked for went of business a few years ago (they maintained real estate databases and the housing market crash killed them off) and I've never been able to find out who she was or what she looked like although my mom apparently had met her at a company event before the affair was revealed.

Needless to say this was a huge shock for me. My sister still talks bad as my dad as a cheating closet gay man or some nonsense. We don't even have contact with his side of the family anymore.

The only thing that makes me have screaming orgasm now are pics and video of she males of the 90s and such. I imagine myself as my dad indulging in that time. Making love to someone he was truly comfortable with