PDA

View Full Version : Talking to tgirls on the streets of nyc

sketcher
07-08-2015, 09:59 PM
This post is open to both men and t girls. I live in nyc and occasionally spot a tgirl walking the opposite way from me or she might be with another dude. I want to approach and start a conversation but don't want to seem like a thirsty chaser. And don't want to stop them as they are walking the other way. Any advice on picking up a tgirl. ice breakers etc. without being creepy. I'm handsome late 20's but kinda shy

helovestransfeet
07-08-2015, 10:27 PM
If you really insist on trying to speak, just be yourself and speak to them like any other girl that you fancy.

nysprod
07-08-2015, 11:54 PM
Make like you had no idea they're tg...and btw, how are you so sure they're tg?

islandmix
07-09-2015, 12:11 AM
Say " my dick is bigger then yours" it works for me

sketcher
07-09-2015, 12:32 AM
@ islandmix, that's a good one but I'm not an asshole.
@ nysprod, I have a good eye, but I'm sure that for every t girl I spot there are 10 beauties that walk right past me.
If there are any t girls from New York that read this and want to meet, for dinner or drink or walk along the highline. Private message me

dreamon
07-09-2015, 02:35 AM
I've never been to New York, so maybe you guys do it different over there on the other coast, but stopping someone on the street to hit on them sounds incredibly creepy and desperate.

francisfkudrow
07-09-2015, 04:12 AM
I've never been to New York, so maybe you guys do it different over there on the other coast, but stopping someone on the street to hit on them sounds incredibly creepy and desperate.

I have to agree. There's no way to approach a random woman on the street, cis- or trans-, and not seem creepy.

sketcher
07-09-2015, 05:45 AM
Thanks for all the input, I would agree and disagree. If you are just walking around looking for tgirls that's definitely creepy but if your on your way to work and you see a cute girl it takes some balls to say something and put yourself out there for fear of rejection

Wendy Summers
07-09-2015, 12:16 PM
I disagree. It is possible... the problem is most people lack the social skills to do it properly. The trick is your approach needs to be not of a physical nature. For example, for my main purse, I use a Star Wars bag. It provides knowledge about me (that I'm geeky & into Star Wars) and allows an innocent question to potentially get conversation started.

Guy: Hey that's an awesome Star Wars Purse. Where did you get it?

Assuming I'm remotely interested, I'm going to stop and chat. If I'm uninterested, I'm going to call out "Think Geek" over my shoulder and keep walking.

See? Non-creepy.

Following me after I continue walking down the street tho'? Not so much.

Lester316
07-09-2015, 12:26 PM
If you start approaching people often in the same area (where you live, your walk to work or whatever) it becomes a bit creepy however you do it. Eventually you might get a reputation as the local crazy guy who goes around trying to talk to random people all of the time.

If once on a rare occasion you spot someone and decide to go and say hello, stay polite and find a way to make things not be really awkward - such as Wendy suggested show an interest that clearly isn't motivated just by the fact you believe they are a T-girl.

Oh and going to your original post if they happen to be with another guy going up and starting a conversation designed to hit on her is just plain weird. Even if he isn't her partner you could be hitting on her whilst her brother or who knows just stands there and that is in my book pretty creepy.

nysprod
07-09-2015, 04:10 PM
@ nysprod, I have a good eye

Gimme a break allready lol