PDA

View Full Version : My first time

Black1813
06-26-2015, 10:35 PM
To say Id been interested in ts women for some time would be an understatement. Just thinking of one and the possibilities made me so hard that precum would begin to flow. After many years of this I finally decided to act on my fantasies after meeting a ts woman on the meet me app. I'd gotten up early and had some time to kill before work one day. I went to her place and she met me at the door looking amazing with a tight little dress and heels on. She led me to the bed where she laid down and removed the dress before I knew she was sucking my cock while I played with her hard 8" in my hand. Soon thereafter she began to slowly slide it in and out of my mouth until it was so deep I gagged. After a few minutes of this she applied a condom and lube, pushed my legs back and slid into my asshole. After loosening it up she pounded me hard for ten orgasmic minutes while I laid on my back moaning in ecstasy. She then laid back and pulled me up to ride her all with her cock still in my ass. As I did so she began to blow me stopping only to announce she was cumming. After that, her hard cock still in my ass she gave the best bj I've ever had until I came. It was truly amazing and I can't wait to experience it again.

pariahsan
06-27-2015, 08:37 PM
Welcome to the club.

Luvstaplease
09-27-2016, 01:54 AM
Would live to have this done to me!