PDA

View Full Version : How hot is Audrey Middleton. Just saw her tonight on Big Brother. Wow

musicfactory
06-25-2015, 04:36 AM
Maybe the best looking girl ever on Big Brother

LongTom101
06-25-2015, 09:15 AM
Maybe the best looking girl ever on Big Brother

meh

nothing special

hokey23
06-29-2015, 12:52 AM
Was watching bb when had introduction Aubrey from Ga said she was transgender.She has pretty cute,not really shown body yet.

CaptainPlanet
06-29-2015, 06:09 AM
Was watching bb when had introduction Aubrey from Ga said she was transgender.She has pretty cute,not really shown body yet.

I think thats Audrey

bossman
07-02-2015, 11:48 AM
She looks amazing. I would wife her.

zerrrr
07-21-2015, 04:24 AM
Audrey will be fine.

Vanessa on the other hand.......

....and her friend who started this was spiritually reduced to a cinder. For him, what was done cannot be undone.

There are levels to darkness that exist solely to control and destroy far beyond what they know. Unfortunately for those assisting Vanessa, they have encountered those levels and are now signposts and warnings to others.

But Audrey will be just fine.

jamesedwards
07-21-2015, 05:28 AM
That sounded like some real down low devil shit there, whewwwww! I don't fuck with evil people!

Audrey will be fine.

Vanessa on the other hand.......

....and her friend who started this was spiritually reduced to a cinder. For him, what was done cannot be undone.

There are levels to darkness that exist solely to control and destroy far beyond what they know. Unfortunately for those assisting Vanessa, they have encountered those levels and are now signposts and warnings to others.

But Audrey will be just fine.

jk044
09-24-2015, 04:51 AM
I want to fuck the shit out of Audrey from Big Brother. How cool would it have been for her to find the love of her life on the show.