PDA

View Full Version : This question wiill reveal if you are a racist or not

bigpapi81
06-14-2015, 01:57 AM
As it turns out, I am a racist :shock:

So you're a white person, living check by check, I can give you 200 million dollars, but only under the condition that you will turn black, not Denzel Washington black, Tracy Morgan black and or Whoopi Goldberg black,.. Would you take the money and go on to experience being a black person in America?

Merkurie
06-14-2015, 03:37 AM
You would be a fool not to.

eded
06-14-2015, 04:05 AM
What part of America continent, Argentina, Curazao, Alaska, Panama?

rodinuk
06-14-2015, 08:13 AM
Rachel Dolesal black?

Ben in LA
06-14-2015, 01:22 PM
You're not really racist if you don't take that bet...but you probably acknowledge there is some discrimination out there.

The money changes everything. Now if you had said that instead of 200 million you'd get say 54 thousand tops per year - and you had to live in Alabama or Mississippi, it would be a different story.

AshlynCreamher
06-14-2015, 03:11 PM

So you're a white person, living check by check, I can give you 200 million dollars, but only under the condition that you will turn black, not Denzel Washington black, Tracy Morgan black and or Whoopi Goldberg black,.. Would you take the money and go on to experience being a black person in America?

200 million dollars won't be worth jack after the US dollar collapses/fails next summer. We can thank all the sociopaths in Washington for our newly founded slavery to the banks.

May I have my $200 million in silver???

I'm not a religious person but I do believe in God and I also believe that God created us all' just the way we are. So it doesn't matter what race, nationality or religion we are, because we are all being con together by sociopaths who want to inslave us all.

giovanni_hotel
06-14-2015, 03:34 PM
As someone who's been Black his entire life, trust me you'll grow into it.

Take the money.:party:

So if the choice is would I take the money under the condition I had to become a woman, if I decline does that make me sexist??

Some things IMO shouldn't be for sale.

Merkurie
06-14-2015, 06:44 PM
Being black (or anything else for that matter) with $200 and being black with $200,000,000 are not the same thing at all.
I cant think of the last time a multi-millionaire got killed by the police.

flabbybody
06-14-2015, 07:04 PM
You're not really racist if you don't take that bet...but you probably acknowledge there is some discrimination out there.

The money changes everything. Now if you had said that instead of 200 million you'd get say 54 thousand tops per year - and you had to live in Alabama or Mississippi, it would be a different story.
Someone would be insane to turn down $200 million to simply change their appearance. The way you re-configured the proposition makes it much more thought provoking

bigpapi81
06-14-2015, 09:28 PM
I started thinking about this, because of a joke Chris Rock made in one of his HBO specials, he said no white person would exchange places with him even tho he's rich,... something like that

RallyCola
06-14-2015, 10:26 PM
if i made $54K a year and had to live ANYWHERE, I'd want to kill myself regardless of my skin color, the length of my cock or quality of my character.

as i am neither black nor white, i am immune to the "privileges and detriments" each predicament confers, but as someone whose parents were check to check where I make in 1 month what my father did in 1 year, i'm taking the money so long as i'm just the black version of me. i'm just too awesome to change my personality.

if you don't take the money, you are not a racist. you are just retarded. money might not be everything, but i would be surprised if anyone on this board was worth more than 1/10 of that prize.

wearboots4me
06-14-2015, 10:50 PM

Doesn't mean you're a racist, on the contrary it might be because you fear being discriminated against.

alpha2117
06-14-2015, 11:17 PM
It proves nothing because a racist might be fine with Black people and hate Asians or Arabs etc. In theory most people who aren't wealthy would happily change for 200 million because people that rich don't really get much discrimination against them anyway. Traditionally the wealthy discriminate based on wealth rather than race so other multi-millionaires really don't care if you are black as long as you aren't poor.

Instrumental
06-15-2015, 12:40 AM
I'd take it. As a black person, being black in America hasn't been a bad experience for me at all.

RedSox2004
06-15-2015, 02:33 AM
Acknowledging racism such as DWB, is different than racism. No amount of money makes all the edges that still live in American culture, but the sure as hell make them easier to bear and far easier to make go away. 2M or not I'd be proud to be an African-American, just as I am proud that I am a Jewish-American. For the rest of the US F'em if they can't get with it.

Wendy Summers
06-15-2015, 02:01 PM

Do I get to be not trans? #addinganewdimensiontothequestion

Jericho
06-15-2015, 02:28 PM
200 mil, Oh hell yeah...In a heartbeat.
Though, if you'd said French...:hide-1:

fred41
06-16-2015, 01:04 AM
Does a bigger dick come with that...or for that kinda money I gotta be a brother with a little dick?....lol

fred41
06-16-2015, 01:17 AM
So if the choice is would I take the money under the condition I had to become a woman, if I decline does that make me sexist??

Some things IMO shouldn't be for sale.

I would decline unless I could be a hot lesbian who for some reason never has a period.

Jimmy W
06-16-2015, 01:46 AM
Can I get to be Lenny Kravitz black?

RallyCola
06-16-2015, 04:11 AM
If I were lebron black, i'd leave cleveland for a white city. does that make me racist?

francisfkudrow
06-16-2015, 05:02 AM
I'd take the money. $200 million, AND folks would think I have a bigger dick (whether I did or not)? Good deal.