PDA

View Full Version : Where to in Spain?

kidkarate
06-08-2015, 06:27 AM
i'm visiting family in czechin a couple weeks. was going to spend the second week solo in prague. but the flight to spain is so short, that between the spanish sun and insanely hot tgirls i think i would be a fool not to. trying to check in with people who may have gone or live/d in the area, where's the best travel destination for a non-spanish speaking younger attractive guy looking for tgirls (and regular girls), paid or not, might be. it seems madrid or barcelona is the obvious choice. i think barcelona may be the place to go considering the city seems cooler than madrid in addition to the famed la rambla street, and i've already friended a few hotties on FB who i've seen on the website of the tgirl brothels there. but i'm open to any other destinations (perhaps even italy). i'm really a fan of the beach life, so valencia etc might be better in that respect. but i don't know how over the top the tgirl and professional scene is there.

regarding barcelona specifically, i don't mind professional establishments, but i prefer something more unorganized, can the pros on the streets there be as hot as the brothel chicks? i've been to thailand, and there were always attractive and accessible ladyboys on the streets. are there any night clubs in specific that pros visit regularly for partying and the possible p2p?

thanks, either way i'll make sure to write a report on my experience.

hombredetia
06-08-2015, 08:22 PM
Around Camp Nou (stadium FC Barcelona) at night was good, few years ago. Maybe that scene hasn't changed yet.