PDA

View Full Version : I guess I'll have to see it now...

SidChromeAU
06-25-2004, 04:37 AM
From curioustimes:
A FILM TO MAKE JOHN WATERS PROUD
Just a warning to all you naive parents planning on taking your kids to see Shrek II. A group called the Traditional Values Coalition has issued a warning that the film furthers the “transgender agenda” in an “effort to deconstruct the biological reality of male and female.” The group’s main problem with the film is that it includes a male-to-female transgender as an evil bartender, a character who sports a five o’clock shadow, wears a dress and has breasts. The advisory also points to several scenes in the film which glorify perverted behaviour, including a dance scene where the transgendered man tries to dry hump Prince Charming, a scene in which Shrek and Donkey are chained to a dungeon wall, and a scene in which Pinocchio seems to admit to wearing women’s underwear. Frank York, editorial director of the Traditional Values coalition, claims that “what they showed in the film was supposed to be humorous, but if you look at the transgender agenda ... there are more serious things going on here.” You’ve been warned! (York Daily Record)
Does s/he turn up on Eros?

Mugai_hentaisha
06-25-2004, 05:06 AM
Well well well this article has yet revelled its ugly head yet again. Personally I took my Girlfriend and her kids to see the film and not only found it very entertaining I found it funny as hell and the parts the article glorifies are but fractions of an instance during the movie.... so this group needs to get a life and look to where conspiracies (sp) really lie (in D.C. with the "Bushites")

Get a freaking life conservatives :roll:

SidChromeAU
06-25-2004, 06:32 AM
Well, you have to wonder what else they take moral exception to, don't you. Personally, I thought the second was better than the first.
Hey, maybe if looked for trannies lurking in every corner, I might find some!

Mugai_hentaisha
06-25-2004, 02:36 PM
Unfotunatly groups like that usually find fault with everything that kids do "because it could do harm to the child, especially if it makes them laugh."
funny though these groups claim to be god fearing family groups that are interested in our kids safety.......yet they want our kids to read the holy bible in which there are passages in the bible that advocate the stoning of children for minor offenses.

i hear ya about the "tranny conspiracy".......... I personally wish there was a Allanah, Tara, Wendy, Vicky and the rest of the babes that hang out here around every corner, oh what a yummy world it would be....... :o

TeeLover
06-25-2004, 04:35 PM
WHAT?!!! No mention of the obviously drugged induced world where cats (who is blantantly gay :roll: ) & donkeys talk?

Reminds me of those murderous little bastards Hansel & Gretal, the promotion of home invasion by the 3 little bears, the molestation of Sleepy Beauty, the suicidal Humpty Dumpty, etc. etc. etc.

These idiots that come up with these "reviews" are the ones that are a danger to society. They should just accept the fact that they are the ones with the distorted views of reality. Makes you wonder what kind of brain trust is involved with sitting around and trying to find these interpetations.
Probably sat around and jerked each other off to the frottage scene - "Oh look! He's humping his leg HE'S HUMPING HIS LEG!!! OH! OOH! FASTER!!!"

I know one thing - they sure did ruin Tom & Jerry for me...

TeeLover
06-25-2004, 04:39 PM
Anybody see the "director's cut" where Donkey sat on Pinnochio's face screaming "LIE TO ME - LIE TO ME!!!"