PDA

View Full Version : This is me. Am I too freaky?

rodneys
08-08-2006, 06:35 PM
Anyone else a fan of pumping?

R

themaster
08-08-2006, 07:14 PM
I pump once in a while.

JRon
08-08-2006, 07:39 PM
These threads need disclaimers attached to them.

WendyWilliams
08-08-2006, 08:30 PM
Looks perfect to me LOL

suckseed
08-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Whilke I have no firsthand experience, I've read and heard Dr. Drew on Loveline say in response to questions about it, that the only longterm ways to affect penis size are fat injections and cutting a tendon (or something) that increases the dangle, but affects the angle that the penis will have when erect. The doc also said that penis pumps can cause blood vessel damage. So, obviously you must have another opinion? Has it made you bigger, and is everything working properly? I'm sure we'd all be interested. I am, anyway.

rodneys
08-08-2006, 09:51 PM
The gains in size are mostly temporary. That photo was me "fully pumped" so to speak. I am deffinately a good inch or more longer when pumped, and about 300x thicker. It makes sucking it myself much easier, except it's a bit too wide to fit in my mouth.

I would say that I have gained a bit in size over the last 5 years or so of hard pumping. I think it you pumped in moderation, you could perhaps increase your size a decent amount (tempoarily), heighten your sensations A LOT and have more fun fucking!

Everything works fine. However, when really pumped up, it is harder (no pun intended :lol: ) to get a really good hardon.

For me it more of a novalty - I like to make it huge.

ralf_snake
08-08-2006, 10:02 PM
do you mean penispump,no i jerk:its free and jerking of makes your dick pump realy slow but atleast it wont shrink if you dont jerk it in a while.

AllanahStarrNYC
08-08-2006, 11:17 PM
hey i've been pumped all over the place- but not with one of those...

got silicone? :D

trish
08-08-2006, 11:40 PM
aren't you afraid of getting an erection? a cock that size would drain all the blood from the rest of your body and kill you. i gotta admit....it does look tasty...not freaky. by the way...i pump purely for pleasure.

rodneys
08-09-2006, 12:09 AM
I love the feeling of a good pump session and really stretching my dick. Out of the pump, your cock is much more sensitive and it's a satisfying feeling to hold all the cock meat.

BeardedOne
08-09-2006, 02:03 AM
hey i've been pumped all over the place- but not with one of those...

got silicone? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ow, ow, ow! :shock:

That hurt, but it was funny. :wink: