PDA

View Full Version : CUMING FROM ANALpenetration with NO HANDS might be easier then you think!

natina
06-01-2015, 08:13 AM
847966847967847968just before you cum from anal there are RHYTHMIC CONTRACTIONS.

before the contractions there is prostate milking.

before the prostate milking there is a sense of fullness in the rectum and a feeling of a need to have a bowel movement that's a false sense.
you may have spasm that or slightly uncomfortable.

the prostate is the organ you want to stimulate to cum from anal.
the prostate is not deep in the rectum.
the prostate is approximately 3 inches up the rectum.

mostly shallow fast strokes then a slower rhythmic mostly shallow strokes with some rest causes anal induced orgasm and ejaculation.

Nortibottom
06-01-2015, 06:32 PM
having a anal orgasm and cumming not using my hands is probably the best sensation i have ever had the pleasure of enjoying, this has happened twice to me(last time was about 2 years ago) hopefully will happen again soon:) the first time i was lying on my stomach with my hips raised slightly and my ass in a upward direction so when she slid her cock in it hit my p spot every thrust and within 15 minutes of anal i had a mind shuddering orgasm and i mean my legs were shaking my ass was contracting so tight around her,my cock was twitching just cumming, awesome orgasm, my other time i her rode cowboy style til same type of orgasm,so i dont think there is a specific technique involved, my only advice would be to clench like your holding on to go to bathroom to pee while your having sex that helped me then and gets me close now to another hands free orgasm, anyway that was just my experience

nysprod
06-01-2015, 08:03 PM
From the perspective as a top i can say the best way to get someone to cum, or at least have them enjoy it a lot, is to basically follow their lead...faster, slower, deeper or more shallow, let them either tell you what they want or just be sensitive to how they are reacting to what you're doing.

Poppers/420/Drinks are big help too lol.

Nortibottom
06-01-2015, 09:35 PM
From the perspective as a top i can say the best way to get someone to cum, or at least have them enjoy it a lot, is to basically follow their lead...faster, slower, deeper or more shallow, let them either tell you what they want or just be sensitive to how they are reacting to what you're doing.

I agree as a bottom i know what postion to try for to get me off

lifeisfiction
06-01-2015, 11:31 PM
I always wanted to experience an anal orgasm, but utterly failed to ever have one. I have done it to others, never had anyone do it to me. I had a woman manually do it with her fingers and not much of anything happened. I tried with aneros prostate toy and all I got was a very small intense build up and then nothing afterwards. So I have unsuccessful tried to have one and have given up on it.

natina
06-01-2015, 11:43 PM
you have to keep going in and out past the feeling of you can't take it any more but it doesn't
hurt but its intense. beyond that is the prostate milking more then you ever had before then comes the contractions and you have to pace yourself from there and even pause and allow the contractions to happen then BANG BOOM YOU WILL CUM!

I always wanted to experience an anal orgasm, but utterly failed to ever have one. I have done it to others, never had anyone do it to me. I had a woman manually do it with her fingers and not much of anything happened. I tried with aneros prostate toy and all I got was a very small intense build up and then nothing afterwards. So I have unsuccessful tried to have one and have given up on it.

natina
06-01-2015, 11:53 PM
you have to keep going in and out with mostly shallow strokes past the feeling of you can't take it any more but it doesn't
hurt but its intense. beyond that is the prostate milking more then you ever had before then comes the contractions and you have to pace yourself from there and even pause and allow the contractions to happen then BANG BOOM YOU WILL CUM!

get a Swedish Erotica dildo with a good width.

lifeisfiction
06-02-2015, 12:03 AM
Thanks. I will look into the dildo. I usually get an intense build up and then it just stops. There is no more build it. I had glass dildo that would get an intense feeling, but after certain point it would stop. So, I kept thinking if it is an anal orgasm, I couldn't even tell because it was nothing. Or I must be doing it incorrectly. Even with I knew enjoyed rubbing prostates failed to do it with me several times. I will certainly try your advice.

holzz
06-02-2015, 05:21 AM
Not to discourage anybody butbi dont reckon everybody can have one. Its like a gspot orgasnm in women some cant some cant. I reckon for many its a plateu, like when getting it its like constant pleasure.

jamesedwards
06-02-2015, 11:08 AM
I agree! first time I orgasmed from a TGirl or was amazing! I almost blacked out from it and it felt good. The first time with a Strapon was amazing also! I look forward to it when ever I am getting done in the ass! It's the best orgasm, also for me with some pain, it's really good.

having a anal orgasm and cumming not using my hands is probably the best sensation i have ever had the pleasure of enjoying, this has happened twice to me(last time was about 2 years ago) hopefully will happen again soon:) the first time i was lying on my stomach with my hips raised slightly and my ass in a upward direction so when she slid her cock in it hit my p spot every thrust and within 15 minutes of anal i had a mind shuddering orgasm and i mean my legs were shaking my ass was contracting so tight around her,my cock was twitching just cumming, awesome orgasm, my other time i her rode cowboy style til same type of orgasm,so i dont think there is a specific technique involved, my only advice would be to clench like your holding on to go to bathroom to pee while your having sex that helped me then and gets me close now to another hands free orgasm, anyway that was just my experience

SXFX
06-02-2015, 06:06 PM
sadly so rare to find in TS videos =(
My last two TS GF's were proper leakers / anal cummers.....
oddly...my current GG GF....also has anal orgasms....and prefers them to vaginal orgasms....how odd?

jamesedwards
06-02-2015, 06:27 PM
I knew a chick like that she loved getting fucked in the ass more than the pussy and she would shake violently when her asshole orgasms. the best tasting asshole on the planet.

lovestoplease
06-09-2015, 08:35 AM
why do i always urinate when my prostate is tickled?

francisfkudrow
06-10-2015, 04:42 AM
I've never experienced it, but I SO want to.

natina
06-10-2015, 04:57 AM
YOU SHOULD TRY ELECTRICAL EJACTULATION,you will go crazy and be very sore afterwords

I've never experienced it, but I SO want to.

SanDiegoPervySage
06-10-2015, 06:36 AM
Sore? Pass.

natina
07-05-2015, 07:25 AM
YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO RELAX and have persistence and patience.

then boink boink boom bam boom it will happen.

LovinThaTSLadiez
07-05-2015, 07:48 AM

Indeed!

LovinThaTSLadiez
07-05-2015, 09:43 AM
I would like to experience this sensation.

blitzer83
07-13-2015, 09:12 PM
I had one this morning for the first time. I was using my fucking machine and decided to turn it way up. If felt incredible but I didn't know how much longer I could take it when I started to tingle all over. Then it happened. I started to cum. I wasn't even hard, it's like my dick was drooling cum. It wasn't pre cum either. It was a standard 6 inch dildo on the machine.

My first transsexual and my first anal orgasm. Not a bad week.

natina
07-15-2015, 02:42 AM
you have to get PAST THAT UNCOMFORTABLE FEELING and the urge to urinate Before it will happen most of the time.

Lovetgirl
07-15-2015, 03:36 AM
Sounds amazing

sukumvit boy
07-15-2015, 03:50 AM
LOL , you could make a dead man cum with those fucking livestock electro ejaculators ,natina .;)

natina
07-15-2015, 03:56 AM
I know sukumvit boy I know.

sometimes they are used to get a semen sample from the paralyzed.

LOL , you could make a dead man cum with those fucking livestock electro ejaculators ,natina .;)

natina
07-16-2015, 08:04 AM
Its easier to cum from anal if you had a enema until the water runs clear.

maleforts
07-20-2015, 02:06 AM
Cuming from anal alone is an amazing experience and fortunate to have experienced it many times :-)

also i cum many times just from playing with my nipples which is also amazing feeling like an orgasm that lasts 5-10 mins.

But ut when I'm sat on a big hard cock and the girls playing with my nipples that is the greatest orgasm ever. Legs shakes feel like I'm going to black out and burst into tears.