PDA

View Full Version : Im going to Brazil, Rio. Need help

dahotone
05-30-2015, 01:24 AM
Hey guys

I am in my early 20s from NYC. Figured I'd start traveling the world, so I booked a 1 month trip to Rio de Janeiro, going to see what Brazil is all about.

Will be splitting up my trip in half, solo in a hostel in Gloria for sightseeing, culture, and to meet people around my age. Other half of the trip a buddy will be joining me were going to get an apartment in Copa. He does not know that I'm into tgirls, so I will most likely have to use a love motel.

I would love to connect with some people from Rio or will be traveling when I'm there.

I will be there for mostly the entire month of August.

Can you guys give me some information or websites on how to meet tgirls

I lived in Spain to study Spanish so I know Spanish pretty well. However I will be starting to learn Portuguese very soon to know the basics.

Trannysluvme
05-30-2015, 06:11 PM
damn im going to rio, brazil for 2 weeks towards the end of September, would of been nice to meet up and tranny hunt

Nikka
05-30-2015, 06:26 PM
good luck wth that

dahotone
05-30-2015, 08:09 PM
I'll give a review of some of the places I check out, I'm going to hit up some of the termas as well for girls
I found a good website of some tgirls who speak english
http://www.riorelax.com.br/acompanhantes-travestis-outdoor-rj/

dahotone
05-30-2015, 08:11 PM
damn im going to rio, brazil for 2 weeks towards the end of September, would of been nice to meet up and tranny hunt

Yeah would have been cool to hunt and grab some drinks on Copa

I will shoot you some info of my trip when I get back

dahotone
05-30-2015, 08:14 PM
good luck wth that

Thanks should be a good time