PDA

View Full Version : Closed

rajivalan
08-07-2006, 03:12 PM
So we went back to her place - she had a nice little appartment on the top floor - with a nice view of the city and secluded balcony - I sat there waiting for her already hard with excitement and she came back wearing a very similiar outfit to what she was in.

She came and stood looking at me - checking me out once again with that sexy expression on her face - and as I looked at her hot body - she knew she had me - she looked straight into my eyes and I was locked into her gaze - and out of the corner of her eyes she played with her little denim panties - teasing me - knowing that I would look.

I couldnt control it I looked at her body right away

rajivalan
08-07-2006, 03:17 PM
as I looked down at her crotch - she knew she had me - I was on her turf now and she wanted to play hard ball.

She looked at me again and said "have you ever sucked a girls cock before"

I just shook my head - "this would be a first for me" I said.

"well if you want me to teach you how to suck my cock first thing you got to do is show me yours - take off all your clothes and stand completely naked"

I was enjoying this new change of attitude so I started to undress a she kept looking at me

rajivalan
08-07-2006, 03:21 PM
As i took all of my clothes off - I left my underwear for the last knowing the impact my cock would have on her and as it came off and my monster cock came into view - I heard her gasp - this was the one thing I was confident about - i knew the reaction women had to it and I was in full glory of an erection standing there for her.

As she stood there looking at it i could hear her breathing fasten and she started to tug at her panties from the front in response to the sight she saw before her.

rajivalan
08-07-2006, 03:26 PM
I had her in my command now - and as i took my cock in my hand i saw that she could no longer stand - she sat down just looking at it.

Mesmerised by my cock she began to speak -

"You know I love that cock of yours"

I smiled just slowly stroking it for her

She continued - "Ive always been a slut for a big cock like that - but honestly never seen one that size before"

I could see the bulge in her panties get larger as she spoke - and I said "your cock is pretty big too"

"I know" she said - "but nothing like the monster yo have there between your legs"

"well" I said - "are you going to let me suck on yours"

she was still mesmerised - "Id like to watcch you for a while - keep stroking it please"

I obeyed

rajivalan
08-07-2006, 03:30 PM
I slowly crept closer to her and as she watched me stroke my cock I got on my knees for her - letting her know that Im ready to take her in my mouth - and as I knelt down she spread her legs further apart showing me her bulging crotch.

"hmmmmmmm" - she smiled "is this what you want" she said spreading her legs motioning to her own cock.

rajivalan
08-07-2006, 03:35 PM
as I knelt there on my knees she took off her panties exposing herself to me - and my cock started to throb at the site of it.

"I think its time to start your lesson" she said playing with her cock - "come real close to me - I want your face right next to my cock"

I still couldnt get past the idea of really being able to suck her cock - I was drawn to her as she spoke

rajivalan
08-07-2006, 03:54 PM
All I could see in front of me was this hot womans cock and balls.

She looked at me as I was building a frenzy shaking my cock - she put her hand on me and said "the first thing to do is forget that your cock exist - now all you should think of is my cock"

I understood and slowly peeled my hands away from my own - but before I could touch hers she stopped me again.

"un uh - not so fast cowboy - smell it first - I want you to smell every tip and nook and cranny of it"

I held onto her thighs and started to smell her cock - starting from her balls - I sniffed the entire length of her big hard cock.

She looked down at me "now tell me how it smells"

I smiled up at her and said - "It smells so good - that has to be the best smeling cock ever"

she smiled back "it is - and you will never get that heavy cunt smell you get from the other women - cause a girls cock will always smell better than a girls cunt - dont you agree ?" she asked

"oh yes for sure - this smells so much better than cunt"

she was satisfied with that answer "good now you are ready to suck a shemale cock - now just the way you smelled the entire cock I want you to lick it all over - I want every inch of my cock and my balls covered with your saliva"

this was it I was going to finally taste it - I knew I had to control my excitement so I took it slow - again starting with her balls - licking them all over - and taking them in my mouth one by one sucking on them - and as I slobbered over her balls her cock started to grow even bigger and harder - I started with long hard strokes with my tongue up her shaft - covering it all in my saliva and as I came to the top of her uncut cock I coulod feel her nudging me to take it in - my hungry mouth just couldnt wait for that and I just gobbled up her cock.

as I did that she said "the way to suck a shemales cock is a bit different you have to show that you really love the taste - so as you suck it one full length you have to take it out of your mouth and show me that you really liked it.

I understood what she was trying to get at - and I took the whole huge shecock into my mouth - as I sucked it once I took it out of my mouth and said "mmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

She smiled knowing that I had done it right "good boy - now keep doing it again and again until all you can taste is my cock nothing else - blank everything else out of your mind - the only thing that exists is my cock in ur mouth"

I obeyed

rajivalan
08-07-2006, 04:04 PM
Al i knew was that i was in heaven sucking this beautiful girls cock and tasting every little part of it - as she began to ooze her precum i quickly slowed my pace and concentrated on sucking it out of her cock head - and as the first drops entered my mouth I was in exctasy - "mmmmmmmmmmmmm" I cried - "that was yummy"

"that is nothing baby" she said - "you havent tried my cum yet - but before you are worthy of that you have to learn one more thing"

"What" I cried out

"Oh baby - do you think i got a cock like yours home just to have u suck mine - no baby - I told you Im a slut for big cock and I need that monster in my shepussy" - as she said that she parted her legs and showed me her asshole"

I looked at it and said "do you think youll be able to take all of me in that little hole of yours"

"Oh baby - like I said before - Im not a slut for nothing - i promise to accomodate all of it in there baby"

I looked at her - my mouth still smelling of her cock - I said "ok ill stretch u out - but first u gotta let me suck ur sperm"

that is exactly what she wanted - she just smiled

rajivalan
08-07-2006, 04:11 PM
the last thing I remember was seeing her get up to fuck my face - then it went black - all I could see was her tits above me and her cock in my mouth as her balls knocked against my chin.

She held my head and fucked my face - I was gagging and slobbering all over her cock as she moved in and out and in and out and finally when she was about to cum - she yelled out a scream and pulled out her cock to cum all over my face.

As she came and came globules of her she sperm covered my face as I tried to lick it and with the first lick i got the my first taste of shecum - it was so sweet and delicious and as I tried to lick it i began screaming "mmmmmmmmm - oh my god this is deicious - I want more"

she smiled standing above me and very obligingly scraped the cum of my face and started to feed it to me.

I licked all that she gave me and couldnt believe how yummy it was - and as it finished I wanted more - she looked at me spent and satisfied "I told you it was good".

as she smiled at me I smiled back - this wasnt over yet