PDA

View Full Version : Huge cock Asian t-girls

robtills
05-19-2015, 09:45 AM
I've been seeing a lot of Asian t-girls with huge cocks on those tranny cams. It must be the water over there or something. I wonder if there doing penis enlargement?

Lovesex1
05-19-2015, 10:42 AM
If a girl is 4 ft 7 or somethink then a 7 inch cock looks huge while on a 6ft 2 girl it looks average

ZELLGADISS
05-19-2015, 12:25 PM
Yes, but 7" in a 5ītgirl is a huge cock without doubt :)
The average size is around 5"

rbiller
05-19-2015, 05:30 PM
I have always thought that on average, Asian have smaller cocks. This is verified in some of the tests that have been conducted. That being said, I agree with the original poster. Some of the girls on these cam sites have huge cocks but some are obviously fake. When you see a girl hold on to her cock about half way down and never let it go, well I would be suspicious.

youngblood61
05-20-2015, 02:16 AM
Big fan of the smaller girls with big cock.

cutesteph
05-20-2015, 06:46 AM
I have always thought that on average, Asian have smaller cocks. This is verified in some of the tests that have been conducted. That being said, I agree with the original poster. Some of the girls on these cam sites have huge cocks but some are obviously fake. When you see a girl hold on to her cock about half way down and never let it go, well I would be suspicious.

I think that reason is due to malnutrition, which is the reason why Asians born in Asian tend to be shorter on average than ones born in the USA.