PDA

View Full Version : Potent shemales

irish_rose
08-06-2006, 10:25 PM
I wonder how many shemales are so potent that they can impregnate genetic women. Does anyone know of any shemales that have done so to genetic women and that they have given birth? Post pix if you have any please or simply comments.

scorpion
08-07-2006, 01:31 AM
I havent think about this.. but i guess if you can produce sperm you can produce childs. The most trannys can produce sperm so I guess they are enoght potential to give a birth.

sdman
08-11-2006, 02:03 PM
I wonder how many shemales are so potent that they can impregnate genetic women. Does anyone know of any shemales that have done so to genetic women and that they have given birth? Post pix if you have any please or simply comments.

youre into some bizzare stuff!

ezed
08-12-2006, 05:50 AM

POST PICS OF WHAT? HOW THE FUCK WOULD WE KNOW IF THEY IMPREGNATE THEM UNLESS SOME SICK FUCK PUTS UP FAMILY PHOTOS... "HERE I'AM FUCKING YOUR MOM WHEN YOU WERE CONCEIVED!"

HOW ABOUT SPEAKING PLAINLY WITHOUT THE PHILOSPHICAL SLANT! SAY "I WANT TO SEE SHEMALES FUCKING GG'S.....BAREBACK! NOW!"

"and if you happen to know if the gg had a baby 9 months later, please drop me a line"

trapmasta
08-12-2006, 06:42 AM

POST PICS OF WHAT? HOW THE FUCK WOULD WE KNOW IF THEY IMPREGNATE THEM UNLESS SOME SICK FUCK PUTS UP FAMILY PHOTOS... "HERE I'AM FUCKING YOUR MOM WHEN YOU WERE CONCEIVED!"

HOW ABOUT SPEAKING PLAINLY WITHOUT THE PHILOSPHICAL SLANT! SAY "I WANT TO SEE SHEMALES FUCKING GG'S.....BAREBACK! NOW!"

"and if you happen to know if the gg had a baby 9 months later, please drop me a line"
stut up you dumb ass

Quinn
08-12-2006, 07:06 AM

stut up you dumb ass

LMAO.... When telling someone else to shut up – while calling them a dumb ass – it might help if you first demonstrate that you are actually smart enough to properly spell "shut up."

Our word for today, boys and girls, is irony.

-Quinn

specialk
08-12-2006, 07:09 AM
check this out

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=8312&highlight=preggo

specialk
08-12-2006, 07:10 AM

stut up you dumb ass

LMAO.... When telling someone else to shut up – while calling them a dumb ass – it might help if you first demonstrate that you are actually smart enough to properly spell "shut up."

-Quinn

again with this guy, Geez :roll: :lol:

irish_rose
08-13-2006, 06:43 PM
I guess some guys like to tell girls TO SHUT THE FUCK UP. It only shows their IQ is half their shoe size

Kurdy M
08-13-2006, 08:08 PM

stut up you dumb ass

-Quinn

But there is only boys here.