PDA

View Full Version : Lily's Reintroduction, Please allow me to reintroduce my self.

Just_Lilly
05-06-2015, 10:34 PM
Hello everyone, I'm not sure if there's a topic or a forum post for this and if there is I'd like this to be moved to the right place please and thank you! :)
Anyways I just wanted to reintroduce my self not sure if i ever made one of these before can't remember..

My name or the name I'd like to be called is Lily. I'm a male to female transgender and I currently do sports photography/Photography I'm finishing up my last year of school at the local high school (PS I'm 19 by the way) and I've been out as transgender since my sophomore year, I've been wanting to transition from male to female ever since I was 10 and I hope to do so after high school or during the summer. I'm going to start dressing full time as a women whenever I get more $$ for clothes. I'm not sure about joining the adult industry but I'd like to not really for the money but because of how high of a sex drive I have. I do still plan to continue my photography even if I do join the adult industry.. Thank you for taking you're time to read this XXX Lily.
I'd post my Twitter on here for any of you gurls who wanna follow me :) But it's my public one that I use for everything :/

christianxxx
05-06-2015, 10:58 PM
congratulations and good luck!

JenniferParisHusband
05-06-2015, 11:01 PM
Nice to meet you Lilly (possibly again), congratulations, and good luck!

tao1kiku
05-07-2015, 02:14 AM
Welcome