PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Professional Wrestling Quotes of All Time

TempestTS
05-05-2015, 08:58 AM
Long time Pro Wrestling fan myself, grew up watching NWA, MidSouth, Georgia Championship ect ect ect... still tune in from time to time dispite the lack of well structured matches and solid story lines in most (but not all) of today's scene

This thread could be fun - I know there are a few other wrestling fans who frequent HA

- post your favorite Wrestling Quote along with a photo of who said it - anything is game - wrestlers, announcers, managers, ring girls, valet's
-
-

Ill kick things off with the instant classic from The Man himself Rick Flair

Im Ric Flair! The Stylin', profilin', limosuine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin'n'dealin' son of a gun!

WOOOOOOOOO

AshlynCreamher
05-05-2015, 02:16 PM
And thats the bottom line cuz Stone Cold says so!

http://media.giphy.com/media/qiSGGu0d2Dgac/giphy.gif

knighthawk
05-05-2015, 03:47 PM
Long time Pro Wrestling fan myself, grew up watching NWA, MidSouth, Georgia Championship ect ect ect... still tune in from time to time dispite the lack of well structured matches and solid story lines in most (but not all) of today's scene

This thread could be fun - I know there are a few other wrestling fans who frequent HA

- post your favorite Wrestling Quote along with a photo of who said it - anything is game - wrestlers, announcers, managers, ring girls, valet's
-
-

Ill kick things off with the instant classic from The Man himself Rick Flair

839212Hello Tempest,The Natural Boy:Ric Flair,One of my all time favorites,Pro Wrestling Fan as well.