PDA

View Full Version : is it weird that, i have no desire to bottom but love hung girls

smoothrobb
05-02-2015, 07:49 PM
I have no desire to bottom at all but I'm very into really hung girls. Is that weird? The sight of a hot ass lady with a big cock is a turn on but I have no intentions of taking it inside of me, kinda seems like a contradiction right?
I have been enjoying giving oral lately though but size doesn't really have to do with that.

Just something that's been bugging me.

Laphroaig
05-02-2015, 07:55 PM
Nope, not wierd and you're not alone. I've no interest in bottoming (and size doesn't really matter to me) either. I just love a hot girl with a cock :).

Bridgettaxo
05-02-2015, 09:17 PM
So, how it works is.. Building a life based on what you think other people think is very opposite to living an authentic life. The purpose of being alive is to discover ones own truth.. This truth is something like ones true spirit or soul. When we are born we become distracted by the illusion of Humanity but this humanity is a construct that has been manipulated by various other evil beings. The shore that we can rest upon is our own internal truth. That is what matters and although we are all the same , made from the same universal stardust we are also unique. Unique souls that have unique perspectives as we each occupy our own individual space. Therefore the truth you seek is in YOU and You alone..
Meditation reveals thyself.

Peace

CORVETTEDUDE
05-02-2015, 09:51 PM
I have no intentions of being a 'bottom', as well. BUT, I do love these ladies!!!:kiss:

LI SEAN08
05-02-2015, 09:54 PM
Yup, u r not alone..... Not saying I never had one up my poop chute, but I much rather worship a hot tranny piece of beef with my lips and mouth to get me off!!!

LongTom101
05-03-2015, 04:51 AM
Agree

Theres something incredibly sexy about a big, stiff, iron hard, meaty cocked yet petite and feminine faced beautiful TS

Never been bottomed myself and have zero desire nor urge for it to happen

smoothrobb
05-03-2015, 07:14 PM
Agree

Theres something incredibly sexy about a big, stiff, iron hard, meaty cocked yet petite and feminine faced beautiful TS

Never been bottomed myself and have zero desire nor urge for it to happen

ah so i'm not alone. excellent. yeah something about a petite girl with a fat cock is such a turn on, especially if it's bigger than my own .
something 'extra' to play with while I ravage her lol

TiffanyStarrFan36
05-03-2015, 09:22 PM
not interested in bottoming either but I love really hung cocks as well.

lordworm
05-03-2015, 10:44 PM
You are not alone, I love girls with huge cocks that bottom. The bigger and harder their cocks the more I wanna see them bottom.

Instrumental
05-03-2015, 11:00 PM
I cannot relate, but no, I suppose it's not weird; there are other fun ways to play with cock.

fred41
05-04-2015, 12:17 AM
Don't know why you would think that's weird. Plenty of folks just like you.
Hell, there are gay guys that don't bottom either...don't know if they consider themselves 'weird'.
Wouldn't worry about it.

smoothrobb
05-04-2015, 01:22 AM
I see now that I shouldn't have used the word word as it implies some sort of shame on my part, which there is none.
In any case I see there are many who agree with me, that's nice.

Raphael
05-04-2015, 02:59 AM
I would say you need to relax and experiment and let the woman have her way just once. She will guide you through it. Take it slow.

smoothrobb
05-04-2015, 03:50 AM
No dice, I prefer to be in charge. Top dog if you'll excuse the pun lol

fred41
05-04-2015, 04:02 AM

Lots of girls actually prefer this...so you would do quite well. Do you date a tgirl?

smoothrobb
05-04-2015, 09:01 PM
Lots of girls actually prefer this...so you would do quite well. Do you date a tgirl?

Never actually dated a t-girl, There was a time when I NEVER would have but I've done some growing and maturing
I used to see t-girls and just a sexual oddity for pleasure but my thinking has changed quite a bit over the years and I know better now.
So I'm much more open to the idea than I once was

Instrumental
05-05-2015, 01:37 AM

If you think being the top means you're in charge, you have a lotta learning to do.

smoothrobb
05-05-2015, 01:47 AM
Like what exactly. I'm always willing to learn

shiblet
05-05-2015, 11:23 AM
Not strange at all. I'm of exactly the same mentality as a few others. Never bottomed, but don't mind a dangling cock around (if attached to a beautiful face).

kingaddictx
05-05-2015, 03:59 PM
congratulations! this means you are a top. Not wierd, crazy or odd. Just a guy that tops t-girls. I'm exactly the same. Never bottomed and have no desire. about 1/3 of gay mean according to some studies are exactly the same.

Jericho
05-05-2015, 05:08 PM
Do you think you're weird?

LovinThaTSLadiez
05-06-2015, 12:53 AM
I don't think it's weird at all. I can somewhat relate. I do enjoy bottoming, but I prefer that she is small-to-average. I like to suck a big cock, but getting fucked by one can be painful. But, recently I let this t-girl with a 9 inch cock talk me into bottoming. She wanted it so bad after I had been sucking her for about 20 minutes. It actually worked, though we needed better lube. If I ever see her again, if I am in a bottoming mood, I would like to try it again while properly lubed up. But anyway, I completely see where the OP is coming from. Nothing quite like a beautiful lady with a hard cock!