PDA

View Full Version : Less Interesting?

francisfkudrow
05-02-2015, 04:52 AM
It's probably a coincidence, but does it seem like the board is less interesting since its redesign?

Or are we just lacking in interesting topics right now?

Discuss.

Tapatio
05-02-2015, 05:44 AM
It's probably a coincidence, but does it seem like the board is less interesting since its redesign?

Or are we just lacking in interesting topics right now?

Discuss.

As for me, I barely get past the first page of any thread- literally no next page buttons on the shitty mobile interface I'm forced to use.

I can read the first ten, log in by pretending to reply then going back to the thread for the last ten, or I can click the user who posted last on a thread and select their latest comments to jump to that point-

But the interface sucks.

I can't select "full site" because the redirect is apparently to a page that doesn't exist.

My input is no great loss, but I'm tired of dealing with this crappy redesign. It's very limiting when you can't easily follow a thread.

Tapatio
05-02-2015, 05:46 AM
It's really awful for mobile users.

I suspect it's really awful for a lot of users.

Fucking awful.

Voyager7
05-03-2015, 03:11 PM
The thumbnail interface is horrible even for one with a 17 inch notebook screen and the zoom set to 125 to 150%.

They Paved Paradise and Put Up a Parking Lot.

THEbottom
05-03-2015, 06:16 PM
Don't know if it is less interesting to others----I do know I find it much less interesting---but that means I spend less time here----I guess that's okay !