PDA

View Full Version : Bruce jenner has been posting on this site & I think I have a clue who it is

natina
05-01-2015, 11:20 PM
Hi bruce jenner

Ts RedVeX
05-01-2015, 11:52 PM
Sssup? ;)

johnb
05-01-2015, 11:59 PM
Hi!!!

natina
05-02-2015, 12:58 AM
Bruce Jenner lifts '20/20' to week's most-watched program

NEW YORK (AP) — Bruce Jenner's much-awaited interview on "20/20" lifted the ABC newsmagazine to the week's top spot last week.

The two-hour broadcast, hosted by Diane Sawyer, centered on Jenner's acknowledgment that he's transitioning into a woman. It was seen by 17.1 million viewers.

But not far beyond this "big event" program was CBS' "The Big Bang Theory," a long-dependable hit that drew 14.6 million to take second place, according to the Nielsen company. It was followed by ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" and the Tuesday edition of NBC's "The Voice."

For the week in prime time, CBS was the champ for the ninth consecutive week, averaging 8.4 million viewers. ABC had 7.4 million viewers, while NBC had 5.5 million, Fox had 3.4 million, Univision had 2.6 million, the CW had 1.6 million, Telemundo had 1.5 million and ION Television had 1.1 million.

TNT was the week's most popular cable network, averaging 2.8 million viewers in prime time. Fox News Channel followed with 1.7 million, and TBS had 1.6 million.

In the evening-news wars, NBC's "Nightly News" lost to ABC for the fourth straight week after years as ratings leader. ABC's "World News Tonight" averaged 8.2 million viewers to 8.1 million for "Nightly News" as that newscast, with Lester Holt filling in, continued to suffer from anchor limbo in the wake of Brian Williams' continuing suspension. "World News Tonight" has logged an 11 percent gain in total viewers over this time last year, while "Nightly" is down 3 percent.

"The CBS Evening News" finished third with 6.8 million viewers last week.

For the week of April 20-26, the top 10 shows, their networks and viewerships: "20/20," ABC, 17.1 million; "The Big Bang Theory," CBS, 14.6 million; "Dancing With the Stars," ABC, 13.4 million; "The Voice" (Tuesday), NBC, 11.3 million; "Scorpion," CBS, 10.7 million; "The Voice" (Monday), NBC, 10.6 million; "Madam Secretary," CBS, 10.5 million; "60 Minutes," CBS, 10.4 million; "NCIS," CBS, 10.194 million; "Survivor," CBS, 10.192 million.

http://www.nielsen.com (http://www.nielsen.com/)

http://www.netzero-news.net/news/read/category/Entertainment/article/the_associated_press-bruce_jenner_lifts_2020_to_weeks_mostwatched_progr-ap

Vladimir Putin
05-02-2015, 03:08 AM
Bruce, no offense, but you don't turn me on, not interested, sorry.

RallyCola
05-02-2015, 03:23 AM
if belinda jenner is a member here, let's welcome her but at the same time ridicule her for everything those nutjob kardashian girls do.

LI SEAN08
05-02-2015, 04:13 AM
He actually turns my belly inside out. Who the fuck gives a flying sack of shit about him anyway. And now I heard they going to do a reality show going forward with his transition.. LOL Good luck with that!!

MrBest
05-02-2015, 05:57 AM
why would jener be interested in a forum for schmoes?

MrBest
05-02-2015, 05:58 AM
...or a forum that cries when a woman completes her transition

jdlo56
05-02-2015, 07:07 AM
i wanna wish her luck but im sure shes got bigger problems right now, what with the lawsuit from that traffic accident death?

Ben in LA
05-02-2015, 12:44 PM
Good luck with folks telling you which bathroom you can and can't use, since you support those who put out stupid legislation like that. And Black Chyna's gonna whip Kylie's ass when she turns 18 in a few months...

saifan
05-02-2015, 02:33 PM
He actually turns my belly inside out. Who the fuck gives a flying sack of shit about him anyway. And now I heard they going to do a reality show going forward with his transition.. LOL Good luck with that!!

A lot of transgendered people do actually.

AshlynCreamher
05-02-2015, 02:49 PM
Hey Jenner, may I get drunk with you at your Malibu house?

francisfkudrow
05-02-2015, 04:04 PM
Hey Bruce/Belinda... Even though you're a Republican, I got your back. Speaking of Republicans though, have you considered changing your party affiliation? You know your current party hates transgender people, right?

AshlynCreamher
05-02-2015, 04:33 PM
Hey Bruce/Belinda... Even though you're a Republican, I got your back. Speaking of Republicans though, have you considered changing your party affiliation? You know your current party hates transgender people, right?

Its interesting that my liberal relatives never speak to me but my conservative relatives have a continuing relationship with me...

sassygirl
05-02-2015, 05:11 PM
Most if not all of the " Bathroom" regulations are very poorly written and provide no substantive protections for Trans people or others. would you want a guy to throw on a wig and walk in on you or your kid under the premise that he claims to be trans at that particular moment? be truthful. things that change slowly that is well thought out just works better. sure its frustrating but it works better. instead of declaring war with over half the country why not stop being hateful and try to work together. we have bigger problems in this country , think how sharia law works out for Transgender ,Gay's AND Christians. we are all in this together. if you think Republicans stood in the way of civil rights you need a history lesson. good luck to Bruce, I wish him well.

Bridgettaxo
05-02-2015, 08:22 PM
yay bruce.. i support you

CORVETTEDUDE
05-02-2015, 09:50 PM
I am all for Jenner being his/her own person. I will not be wanting to eat that ass, however!!!

adfan
05-02-2015, 11:17 PM
Hi bruce jenner

your a fucking idiot dont you have anything better to do than flood this board with stupid ass threads and stupid ass responses.

AdaBlackXXX
05-03-2015, 05:04 AM
your a fucking idiot dont you have anything better to do than flood this board with stupid ass threads and stupid ass responses.

Well said.

ilovelamp
05-03-2015, 10:17 AM
Most if not all of the " Bathroom" regulations are very poorly written and provide no substantive protections for Trans people or others. would you want a guy to throw on a wig and walk in on you or your kid under the premise that he claims to be trans at that particular moment? be truthful. things that change slowly that is well thought out just works better. sure its frustrating but it works better. instead of declaring war with over half the country why not stop being hateful and try to work together. we have bigger problems in this country , think how sharia law works out for Transgender ,Gay's AND Christians. we are all in this together. if you think Republicans stood in the way of civil rights you need a history lesson. good luck to Bruce, I wish him well.

The likelihood that someone is going to pretend to be trans to perv it out in the bathroom is far less likely than an actual trans person facing hostility by sticking out like a sore thumb when having to use the restroom of their birth sex. And if someone is really going to deliberately manipulate the intentions of a law, then I doubt even having the law in place is likely to stop them. One of the biggest arguments I read about this issue is that women can be raped by men pretending to be women. Last I checked, rape is still a crime and wouldn't suddenly become permissible with the introduction of such a law.

Bridgettaxo
05-03-2015, 06:41 PM
so.. who is it
/>???

chinabrown
06-05-2015, 06:45 PM
In can see Jenner posting own this site & lurking.

JenniferParisHusband
06-06-2015, 08:19 AM
There are more than a few celebs floating around on this site under assumed names. I'd be willing to bet Jim Norton is on here, under what name though, I have no idea. Doesn't really change anything to me. Is she posts photos of herself, there will be someone out there who is into it. If she comments, someone will slag her for it. I gave up on the idea of this site being a supportive place years ago.

That said, if she's reading this. Please, and I beg this for the sake of all humanity, please, just make all of the Kardashians just disappear for like 5 years. Nothing in the news, or on TV, just have them go away, and actually work on something that makes them worthy of being famous. Then, if one of them cures cancer or something, then let them come back. Otherwise, tell the little cum-dumpsters to go away. Please?

francisfkudrow
06-06-2015, 07:40 PM
Its interesting that my liberal relatives never speak to me but my conservative relatives have a continuing relationship with me...

...and then talk about you behind your back.

theone1982
06-08-2015, 06:33 AM
Perhaps Caitlyn is Natina.

AshlynCreamher
06-08-2015, 04:40 PM
...and then talk about you behind your back.

I talk about them behind there backs - moot point

LI SEAN08
06-08-2015, 04:47 PM
im so tired of logging on to HA and seeing yet another Caitlyn thread. STOP IT ALREADY!!!!!

wearboots4me
06-08-2015, 05:43 PM
im so tired of logging on to HA and seeing yet another Caitlyn thread. STOP IT ALREADY!!!!!

I wish Caitlyn Jenner all the best with her transition. But I am not worried about her because she's a celebrity. She is likely able to afford the expenses, and as a celebrity she's less likely to face discrimination. I think the stories of people going through that while living on an average (or lower) income are more interesting.