PDA

View Full Version : Save the Date : The Transgender Erotica Awards 2016

GroobySteven
04-28-2015, 03:05 PM
We did look into running it on the Sat/Sun night but the price went up to rent the venue so much, that it made it absolutely impossible.

So once again, we will be on Presidents Day Weekend with the award show at Avalon on Sunday 14th Feb. followed by the un-missable after-party on Monday 15th Feb at Bardot.
Book the time off work. Rent your hotel. Buy your flights. See you there.

Nobody will be without a date this coming Valentine's Day!

Nikka
04-28-2015, 03:14 PM
I will be there, if no flights I will go on a bus

TempestTS
04-28-2015, 03:34 PM
Ill be there...

Like Nikka said if there are no flights, Ill drive, if I cant drive Ill walk, when I cant walk anymore Ill crawl and arrive on bandaged knees...

There isnt much magic and wonder left in this world so perhaps thats why is so satisfying when someone makes some... this is Paradise Island and I have never felt more at home - Thank you Steven

GroobySteven
04-28-2015, 07:53 PM
I'll try and get the Grooby Private Jet out to you both.
It's coming this week !

Ben in LA
04-29-2015, 06:19 AM
Technically I CAN walk...but it's easier for me to take the Blue Line to the Red Line. Go Metro!

iagodelgado
04-29-2015, 08:21 AM
Gotta love this. Where I live, the big price hike is on Valentine's night.

BLKGSXR
04-29-2015, 03:21 PM
I will be there, if no flights I will go on a bus Yeah you know a sick bastard like me and the BOYS will be back In BLACK!

CoolAwesomeBXDude
04-29-2015, 03:36 PM
i was the first confirmation and i will be there.

partying all week !!

melody mayheim
04-29-2015, 11:37 PM
I wana go!!!!! :)

Wendy Summers
04-30-2015, 01:35 PM
We did look into running it on the Sat/Sun night but the price went up to rent the venue so much, that it made it absolutely impossible.

So once again, we will be on Presidents Day Weekend with the award show at Avalon on Sunday 14th Feb. followed by the un-missable after-party on Monday 15th Feb at Bardot.
Book the time off work. Rent your hotel. Buy your flights. See you there.

Nobody will be without a date this coming Valentine's Day!

I was so pissed I missed this year's... come hell or high water... or cum fans... I'll be there!

Ecstatic
04-30-2015, 06:05 PM
I will be there, if no flights I will go on a bus

That'll be a helluva bus ride!

Ill be there...

Like Nikka said if there are no flights, Ill drive, if I cant drive Ill walk, when I cant walk anymore Ill crawl and arrive on bandaged knees...

There isnt much magic and wonder left in this world so perhaps thats why is so satisfying when someone makes some... this is Paradise Island and I have never felt more at home - Thank you Steven

Paradise Island...so who is Hippolyta?

I was so pissed I missed this year's... come hell or high water... or cum fans... I'll be there!

You were definitely missed this year! See you next year!

Yep, I plan to be there!

TempestTS
05-01-2015, 12:55 AM
[QUOTE=Ecstatic;1600738]
Paradise Island...so who is Hippolyta?

[QUOTE]

There can be only one answer to that - the One true Queen of the Amazons and in this case that would be Joanna Jet - Conspicuously absent this past year but hopefully to return to her rightful place this year.

livepersona
05-01-2015, 01:45 AM
Can't wait! I had a blast this year!