Yes

ShemaleFan
08-05-2006, 08:40 PM
If you use this link : http://www.hungangels.com/board/search.php

Then you have a lot of Mia Isabella and movies to :roll:

ARMANIXXX
08-06-2006, 06:13 AM
Definately Mia Isabella.

She has tits now and is hawter than ever.

Only problem, for me at least,

She's not cut :(

miguelrodriguez10
08-06-2006, 07:29 AM
How is that a problem? I've never really gotten why people make a big deal over cut or uncut...

TomSelis
08-06-2006, 09:50 AM
I saw her in person at the thing last month, she's really cute. She's got something that words can't express.

ARMANIXXX
08-06-2006, 05:45 PM
How is that a problem? I've never really gotten why people make a big deal over cut or uncut...

__________________________________________________ ___________

Its a problem for me because quite frankly I think an uncut cock is ugly.....I don't like the way they look at all.

#2, When I see and uncut cock I think, "smelly, dirty" or "unclean".

I just don't want em.

*shrug*

I think Allanah is among the hottest TS's on the scene.....I mean SUPER FUCKIN HAWT. But when I see her cock, I don't think I'd want her fucking me, and I wouldn't wanna suck it....not that I'll get a chance, but not even for free, but I'm just making a point.

I'll take cut TS cocks please.

TakeMeHome
08-06-2006, 07:22 PM
__________________________________________________ ___________

Its a problem for me because quite frankly I think an uncut cock is ugly.....I don't like the way they look at all.

#2, When I see and uncut cock I think, "smelly, dirty" or "unclean".

I think Allanah is among the hottest TS's on the scene.....I mean SUPER FUCKIN HAWT. But when I see her cock, I don't think I'd want her fucking me, and I wouldn't wanna suck it....not that I'll get a chance, but not even for free, but I'm just making a point.

I'll take cut TS cocks please.[/quote]

That wouldn't make a difference to me. Sure, I'm more keen on cut, but just because I'm cut. Sure uncut can get dirty...if they don't wash, but so can vaginas. I'd do Mia pre-op and post-op! I respect your opinion and just saying mine.

miguelrodriguez10
08-12-2006, 07:38 AM
For the most part, it doesn't really make a difference erect - the skin just folds back. I agree it does look rather ugly uncut, but just put the skin back and it all looks the same...as for unclean, TakeMeHome is right on