PDA

View Full Version : Any HIV poz members?

HIV poz guy
04-20-2015, 05:45 AM
Anybody here fighting the battle? PM me if you need somebody to talk to. You're not alone.

HIV poz guy
04-21-2015, 08:33 AM
Am I the only poz person on the site? :-(

AshlynCreamher
04-21-2015, 03:27 PM
I was once roommate with a poz, does that count?

He would constantly try and hook-up with younger (18 yo) guys for sexual pleasure, I always intercepted them and told them about his statues - does that make me a bad person?

SanDiegoPervySage
04-22-2015, 09:57 AM
I was once roommate with a poz, does that count?

He would constantly try and hook-up with younger (18 yo) guys for sexual pleasure, I always intercepted them and told them about his statues - does that make me a bad person?

If it was legal, you should kicked his ass for trying some shit like that.

Ben in LA
04-22-2015, 12:31 PM
Few folks will out their status - especially if it's positive - on a public forum, even if they are anonymous. A private message, sure.

gaysian71
04-23-2015, 05:03 AM
I once thought I had hiv. I was playing with a few girls, and I bottomed bareback for them quite a few times. Then I came down with what I thought was the flu. I didn't think much of it at first. But it didn't go away for weeks and I started losing weigh. Then I googled something like "flu like symptoms" and most of the results were about hiv. I freaked out and went to a clinic. After the results came back negative, I went to my doctor and found out it was a hernia. Lol. After that there was no more bareback sex for me until I got a girlfriend who was willing to get tested with me.