PDA

View Full Version : Early Transition Models Wanted for Femout.XXX

GroobySteven
04-19-2015, 04:35 PM
Ok - ready to start shooting again for this site. If you've applied before, please read all of this and reapply.
For the first time ever - we're offering models on this site, who want their photos removed down the line, an easy way to make that happen.

Late last year we launched Femout.com (http://femout.com) with the intention of being both a social network style site and also a place to present content of tgirls who were early in or working on transition but had an interest in appearing in erotica, either as a one off or with the intent of becoming more involved in it. It soon became clear, that although the social network aspect of the site was good – the content delivery, on the database we were using, was awful, so we’ve been holding off further developing the site until we can get the fix.
The fix is, that we will soon be launching Femout.xxx (http://femout.xxx). Both sites will be linked and paying members of one, will get membership to the other but we aim to increase the production of content for Femout.XXX. We are now in a position to look for more models for the site.

So what is Femout?
It’s a hybrid, it’s a combination, it’s fun and it’s sexy. It’s also intended to be a resource, an ideas bank, interviews and more so that new girls (or want to be new girls) can learn more about the industry as well as becoming the girl they want to be. Femout IS erotica related and it’s ran by Grooby, who are an adult lifestyle company, so this site is not aimed at everyone or intended to be for all girls in transition but specifically aimed at those who either enjoy erotica as a viewer, or are thinking about doing some shoots either amateur, or working for us.
It’s also our training ground, or our stepping stone, to potential shoots on our other sites. Some girls have already graduated to ShemaleYum.com and we’re looking forward to our first girl, who follows the pathway through to Shemale.XXX

Read more about being a model at http://grooby.com/groobysteven/uncategorized/early-transition-tgirl-models-wanted-femoutxxx.html

bling2112
04-20-2015, 07:07 AM
FEMOUT.com is a great website. A great place for new models to get noticed.

nooneknowsme89
04-20-2015, 09:33 AM
any hardcore scenes?

GroobySteven
04-20-2015, 12:04 PM
any hardcore scenes?

Just one - but there may be more at a later date - but this is more about new girls presenting themselves as solo models first.

youngblood61
04-20-2015, 01:39 PM
Always been a fan of early transition girls. I registered but couldn't see the vids so I haven't gone back.

TempestTS
04-20-2015, 04:00 PM
Just sent a couple prospects to FemOut - selfish really - I plan on fucking them someday and need to get them trained before they get to me

Skye
04-20-2015, 04:14 PM
It's all about patience and time.

bling2112
04-20-2015, 06:15 PM
Always great to see new talent. For me, I can never get enough. Thanks for being here FEMOUT.com. Great name by the way!