PDA

View Full Version : OC/LA TS Friendly Clubs

stiffy08
04-14-2015, 08:09 PM
I am going to be in OC/LA the weekend of 4/24. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what clubs to hit up?

Thanks! Any help is much appreciated.

bulldogtuck
04-14-2015, 08:19 PM
I know, but I ain't telling you shit.

stiffy08
04-14-2015, 08:38 PM
Geez. Thanks for the help.

dreamon
04-15-2015, 01:03 AM
Are you going to Orange County or LA?

In Orange County there isn't really a whole lot. It is one of the most conservative counties in the country. The Frat House in Garden Grove is hit or miss. Hamburger Mary's is all the way in Long Beach, but has some things on Tuesdays (tonight) and some Saturdays.

Tapatio
04-15-2015, 04:31 AM
Are you going to Orange County or LA?

This is an important question. Don't expect to be able to check both on the same night- too much driving, even if you're not drinking.

Plus, I don't know much about OC except TGirl Nights is only the first Saturday of the month, I thi.

Oxwood every Saturday night in LA, but still nothing on a Friday night as far as I know.

If you're staying in OC and plan on an LA Saturday, drive early afternoon- it could take hours to get here, if traffic is bad, and rush hour sucks regardless.

There's always Eros, though, if that's your thing...

And you can always search the board for LA club nights.

dreamon
04-15-2015, 04:59 AM
If you're staying in OC and plan on an LA Saturday, drive early afternoon- it could take hours to get here, if traffic is bad, and rush hour sucks regardless.

In all honesty, I would suggest leaving no later than 1 PM. Hang out in LA for the day.

stiffy08
04-17-2015, 07:43 PM
Thank you very much. It looks like I will spend most of my Saturday in LA. Do you know of any other places other than Oxwood?

Tapatio
04-18-2015, 12:00 AM
Thank you very much. It looks like I will spend most of my Saturday in LA. Do you know of any other places other than Oxwood?

Lots of girls go to Avalon in Hollywood- it's a mixed group a lot of nights.

Is Cobra still open? Idk.

Oxwood is in North Hollywood- actually pretty close to Hollywood and downtown, too. Map it out from where you're staying or want to go.

13713 Oxnard St (btwn Mammoth & Woodman)
Van Nuys, CA 91401
North Hollywood

CaptainPlanet
04-18-2015, 01:56 AM
not sure how long you will be in town, Cobra is every Thursday, it is the best TS night in LA. If your really lucky you can catch the big party every first saturday in Long Beach, this is the best event in SoCal, IMO.

Ben in LA
04-18-2015, 06:31 AM
I haven't been to The Oxwood since before the TEAs, so I might head up there Saturday.