PDA

View Full Version : Calling ireland

tslover102
08-04-2006, 09:17 PM
Would love to get to know other guys in ireland who are into shemales. Would love to set up a club and maybe meet up to watch dvds and swap pics, any one want email me?

Friedrich_Nietzsche
08-04-2006, 09:23 PM
:popcorn

BeardedOne
08-04-2006, 09:25 PM

Aw, c'mon, some guys get together to watch football and I never quite clicked with that. :)

We all need bonding time.

Friedrich_Nietzsche
08-04-2006, 09:27 PM

Aw, c'mon, some guys get together to watch football and I never quite clicked with that. :)

We all need bonding time.

:lol:

wolfhound
08-05-2006, 02:18 AM
nope, sorry man, not my thing. Its tough when u come from a country like ireland. We have to go to fucking Holland to see any decent shemales. But don't see the need to meet up with other guys to watch movies. the movies i have i want to see on my own!!! :lol:

ARMANIXXX
08-05-2006, 02:23 AM
So.......wanna watch some futbol and have a little swordplay eh?

ezed
08-05-2006, 04:47 AM
Would love to get to know other guys in ireland who are into shemales. Would love to set up a club and maybe meet up to watch dvds and swap pics, any one want email me?

Hey yeah! Like a book club! We can watch the movie, drink Guiness or Harp and discuss what we liked about the action! "ya ever see a dick that big, Shamus?" "Jesus, Mary and Joseph, Sean, no!" "how big's yours Shamus?" "Put on your glasses and kneel over here Sean, and I'll show ya!"

For christsake man! Save up your Euros and take a boat to Amsterdam!

Castor_Troy05
08-05-2006, 05:36 AM
correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't Joanna Jett reside in Ireland

Quinn
08-05-2006, 05:43 AM

Hey yeah! Like a book club! We can watch the movie, drink Guiness or Harp and discuss what we liked about the action! "ya ever see a dick that big, Shamus?" "Jesus, Mary and Joseph, Sean, no!" "how big's yours Shamus?" "Put on your glasses and kneel over here Sean, and I'll show ya!"

For christsake man! Save up your Euros and take a boat to Amsterdam!

LMFAO.........

-Quinn

gaiseric
08-05-2006, 09:18 AM
Castor_Troy, your Joanna Jet info is slightly out of date. I had an e-mail from her some months ago and she said that she was living in the West Country - Gloucester I think. Mind you , that could all have changed. She is currently visiting Dublin though.