PDA

View Full Version : Question about Wendy Williams

TimG
06-21-2004, 04:56 AM
Anyone know why she isnt in more movies? I dont know how the movie process works but she's bangin as shit. One of the few TS I'd just go and give head to all fucking day. I like her style and personality not the least bit boring or corny, kinda like a Vicki Richter , Carmen Cruz or a Vanity.
She needs to do more movies or at least put some full scenes on her site, pics just aint cuttin it.

WendyWilliams
06-21-2004, 09:52 AM
I was in Joanna Jet Set 3 this year I have three new releases out already:
Shemale Strokers 5, Transsexual Prostitutes 27 and Shemale Cherry Busters 3. On my site I have full length videos of me in action , up to 30 minutes each as well as pics and clips.

The main reason I dont do more is because my location, its hard for girls who arent LA or based close to work as much as those who are close. I have been lucky that in August I return to LA to shoot two more major films. All my videos that I do you can catch at www.shemalevideostore.com. Also thankyou for the compliment and if you think my looks are good now just wait till September. After my trip to LA ill be taking a little break to have some enhancements done: nose job, forehead reduction, cheek implants, lips, and going from 36d to dd's.

Love Wendy

SidChromeAU
06-21-2004, 12:55 PM
Well, I don't know about Tim, but I'm certainly looking forward to it!
Tell me, Wendy, does forehead reduction actually entail shifting the hairline - or is it much more involved?

WendyWilliams
06-21-2004, 08:11 PM
Allanah is the surgeon expert because she researches all this stuff alot but its actually moving the hairline which leaves the forehead smaller.

Wendy

Mugai_hentaisha
06-21-2004, 10:21 PM
Wendy I can't wait to see how the enhancements turn out, you know it will be tough to improve upon your beauty. :P

You get anymore hotter and my dick will explode. :D

Canucklehead
06-22-2004, 05:08 AM
I have a suggestion. How about everytime HotWendyWilliams responds to a post on ANY HungAngels board, she includes a nekkid picture of herself. Please? :wink:

WendyWilliams
06-22-2004, 08:42 AM
ME

Mugai_hentaisha
06-22-2004, 03:05 PM
Good ones Wendy, nothing like waking up and seeing that first thing in the morning, yummy.......... :P

bezane
06-22-2004, 05:50 PM
My girlfriend (ts), an exotic beauty herself, and I, attended a party about a year ago in New York at which Wendy was sitting next to us on a banquette. I always knew who she was from a couple of pictures I saw and while I thought her to be attractive, never was taken by the photos. However in person, she was so sexy, I was smacked in the face twice by my girl. She is an absolute kitten in person. I for one think it's great for Wendy to not get overexposed in the movie biz. She has far more potential on the biz side of things with her brains, and I personally think she should do mainstream hosting of a latenight show about sex (which I'm developing). And, no, it's not about TS girls. She is an awesome girl.

The trend is for smaller breasts in my opinion, but every girl has to choose her own direction.

WendyWilliams
06-22-2004, 06:06 PM
Thankyou Bezane for the kind comments IVe always been told I look better in person and that I have good and bad photo shoots, which I feel most do. I agree overexposure can ruin a girls career in the long run since she becomes saturated too fast. Whenever you develop your ideas dont forget to shoot me an email.

WEndy

bezane
06-22-2004, 06:46 PM
My girlfriend (ts), an exotic beauty herself, and I, attended a party about a year ago in New York at which Wendy was sitting next to us on a banquette. I always knew who she was from a couple of pictures I saw and while I thought her to be attractive, never was taken by the photos. However in person, she was so sexy, I was smacked in the face twice by my girl. She is an absolute kitten in person. I for one think it's great for Wendy to not get overexposed in the movie biz. She has far more potential on the biz side of things with her brains, and I personally think she should do mainstream hosting of a latenight show about sex (which I'm developing). And, no, it's not about TS girls. She is an awesome girl.

The trend is for smaller breasts in my opinion, but every girl has to choose her own direction.

Canucklehead
06-23-2004, 02:06 AM
Thanks Wendy. You made my day. You are a real sweetie.

stevenb43
06-23-2004, 04:41 PM
I like many, think she is absolutely beautiful......I wish she would come to the Tampa-St. Pete area for a weekend......

Her #1 fan,

Steve

WendyWilliams
06-23-2004, 07:48 PM
Ill be in tampa July 1-4th

wendy
954 .242 .5686

TheGuard
06-26-2004, 07:08 AM
Forget Tampa, come to State College PA :wink: ... :cry:

stevenb43
06-27-2004, 03:30 AM
Hello Wendy;

I just saw your reply. I will definately call you. May I ask where will you be going out to? I have attached a photo for your approval......

Your #1 fan,

Steve

ItsJustBill
06-29-2004, 06:44 PM
for whatever it's worth Wendy.......I've always thoughts your boobs were so close to perfection. Not that I'll lust you any less if you go thru with enhancing them of course.

Mugai_hentaisha
06-29-2004, 08:48 PM
Wendy in that picture you are simply to die for, yummy very yummy

keep up the good work and have fun doing it

stevenb43
06-30-2004, 08:59 PM
Hello there lovely lady Wendy;

You still coming to Tampa the 1st-4th?

Your #1 fan,

Steve