PDA

View Full Version : Is Viviany Victorelly dead?

ak999999
04-08-2015, 04:14 PM
Terrible news. According to a source (http://shemalestardb.com/stars/V/Viviany_Victorelly/) Viviany has died 3 months ago.It says that she was ''found dead in her apartment'' and mentions ''silicon complications''.
That's very sad & annoying if is true, she was so young and beautiful with the world at her feet. She probably spent so much time and effort to transition and feel comfortable with her identity and left so soon. She could have had all the happiness in her life. Is very unfair when a young person lose his life for nothing (silicon complications). Can someone please prove that this is not true and confirm she's fine?

nooneknowsme89
04-09-2015, 08:19 AM
heart broken :(

natina
04-09-2015, 11:16 AM
did you find the news article about the silicone death?

tiramisu
04-09-2015, 01:09 PM
i know silicon can kill and if not soon it will later when get old..

But who understand this

Nikka
04-11-2015, 06:18 PM
super sad news... silicon looks good and everytime I am in Brasil I feel skinny next to the girls, but I guess too much risk

Instrumental
04-11-2015, 06:20 PM
I'm not convinced from this source.

Jimmey01
04-15-2015, 02:04 PM
I read that on that very same website and wanted more details so I searched Google for a while and came up with nothing.

Since then, I've searched several more times and still found nothing.
The only place where I read she has died is on that database.

I personally am not convinced this web site is correct. If they printed that from their profile "corrections" box and it's not true, Then they owe Viviany a big apology,
and should look into things a lot more closer before printing such huge news.

Budweiser
09-20-2016, 09:50 PM
That's sad.

She was hot.

Fitzcarraldo
09-21-2016, 03:49 AM
super sad news... silicon looks good and everytime I am in Brasil I feel skinny next to the girls, but I guess too much risk

You don't need it!

natina
09-23-2016, 02:51 AM
Get Microfat Transfer with stem cells are and gummy bear implants.