PDA

View Full Version : 7 Transgendered shows coming to TV

flabbybody
04-08-2015, 02:36 PM
A total of 7 television projects with stories about transwomen are scheduled (or close) for the big screen in the coming months.
Have a look:

http://www.autostraddle.com/7-tv-shows-about-trans-women-coming-soon-to-your-tv-284608/

francisfkudrow
04-08-2015, 05:03 PM
It's actually kind of strange that suddenly, just as I'm in the process of coming out as trans, it's part of the cultural zeitgeist. I worry that people will think I'm doing it because "it's the cool thing to do" right now.

It's also kind of surreal, as if one suddenly became black at the beginning of the Civil Rights Era.

ktkraft
04-08-2015, 05:21 PM
It's actually kind of strange that suddenly, just as I'm in the process of coming out as trans, it's part of the cultural zeitgeist. I worry that people will think I'm doing it because "it's the cool thing to do" right now.

It's also kind of surreal, as if one suddenly became black at the beginning of the Civil Rights Era.

being trans is different from that bi sexual phase many go through in hs or college. i dont think people are coming out because its the cool thing to do but because they are more accepted now.

nysprod
04-08-2015, 10:01 PM
I have an idea for a show, The TS Girls of New York. There'll be lots of location shots around the city and especially in Queens on Roosevelt Ave...actually, the main action will happen at the Dunkin Donuts on 82nd st lol

StlyeMeCunty
04-09-2015, 12:50 AM
I have an idea for a show, The TS Girls of New York. There'll be lots of location shots around the city and especially in Queens on Roosevelt Ave...actually, the main action will happen at the Dunkin Donuts on 82nd st lol

BAhahahahahah that is funny :D