PDA

View Full Version : Obey the rules or get your posts deleted.

GroobySteven
04-06-2015, 06:14 PM
Grooby and a lot of other sites are very good in allowing usage of their content for free sites like this, as it's good for promotions and we understand that fans enjoy to share and to curate. We have always had limitations in on the amount of content allowed on this site and others, which although aren't strictly adhered to, when it gets abusive then we're going to take actions.

When posting images from sets, no more than 6 images from any one set.
If we see images posted that have appeared on or are watermarked with a piracy site, consider yourself lucky not to be banned outright.
Respect the copyright holder and don't flood the posts with every image - if other people have already posted from the same set, then that's the quota fulfilled.
Upload directly to this site, do not use an image host.

Hungangels is NOT a picture post site, or a file sharing site. The image collections are a minor part of this site, and usually images are expected so support other topics.

Have respect for the businesses that provide these images and videos - without them allowing their content to be used, the internet would be a poorer place - so don't abuse them.

slaveship1
04-06-2015, 10:28 PM
Did I break the rules? I can't find my post and I only posted one pic.

rodinuk
04-06-2015, 10:50 PM
Your post is fine.

In future to find your post(s) left-click on your username in the post above this one and an on-screen menu will appear and navigate down to "Find all posts by slaveship1" and click on it - a search result appears with all (non-deleted) posts listed. You can also do this from your profile page where there's a link to the posts.

At the time of writing your post is about 2/3rds down the first page in this forum.

CORVETTEDUDE
04-06-2015, 11:23 PM
Did I fuck up again???

yodajazz
04-07-2015, 12:47 AM
The only problem I see is that people may not be aware of what sites are 'piracy sites'. For example, is Imagefap.com a piracy site?

AshlynCreamher
04-07-2015, 01:18 AM
rocks are really soft and squishy, they only tense up when you touch them :)

dreamon
04-07-2015, 03:13 AM
If an image is posted to a site like Twitter or Facebook, that would be consider ok, right? Since that is a public forum?

GroobySteven
04-07-2015, 03:41 AM
The only problem I see is that people may not be aware of what sites are 'piracy sites'. For example, is Imagefap.com a piracy site?

It could be - but the rule above that about posting this images here super-cedes that anyway.

Gillian
04-07-2015, 04:46 AM
If I want to post a pic, I'll usually Google it, look for a decent version, and then link to it, without paying too much attention to the host site.

I'm assuming, perhaps naively, that if Google finds it, then it's practically in the public domain. Might I still fall foul of the site rules? Did I break any in my 'Hair' thread?

GroobySteven
04-07-2015, 04:50 AM
If I want to post a pic, I'll usually Google it, look for a decent version, and then link to it, without paying too much attention to the host site.

I'm assuming, perhaps naively, that if Google finds it, then it's practically in the public domain. Might I still fall foul of the site rules? Did I break any in my 'Hair' thread?

As I mentioned, there is a certain amount of leeway. If you link to 1-2 images on a host site or another site, generally nobody is going to care. The offender in question, had dozens of images (1/2 sets) linked to one of the image sites, he also had photos and screen caps that were lifted from a pirate site (with the pirates name on the image) - not from simple image hosts, but illegal sites which go out of their way to pirate.

Usually, I'd issue a warning or a PM but when I started deleting some of his sets, I found it would take me all day to weed through them, so deleted everything.

Gillian
04-07-2015, 08:30 AM
Thanks for clearing that up. Didn't think it was me :D