PDA

View Full Version : yahoo adult groups dead?

Tara Emory
06-20-2004, 06:24 PM
I know this is a littl off topic, but has anyone else notices that the entire yahoo groups system seems to have come to a screeching halt?

I also had a hard time getting yahoo mail, but nothing comes up for groups at all.. not even the main page for groups http://groups.yahoo.com

It sucks because I moderate my group and I need to get on it to approve messages.. Okay.. here's a shameless plug for my group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/taraemory

can someone please try this out and let me know if it works? maybe it's just my computer/connection for some reason.. everything else on the net works just fine. It's not like I can bitch to yahoo about it either, being that they are huge and dont accept emails.

thanks-
-Tara

and for no reason at all, here are some pics..

Mugai_hentaisha
06-20-2004, 06:37 PM
God Tara that last pic def. put me into high gear haven't checked the groups thing yet i just keep gwaking at that last photo, mmmm mmmm good you are really a sweetheart

by the way if they did bring a halt to the Groups that would be a pisser because I belong to your group there and I go there often to see what pic you put up and to read the messages.

If it doesn't work i always have Hung angels.

P.S. keep the photo plugs cummin' babydoll

luv ya tara

Mugai_hentaisha
06-20-2004, 06:48 PM
Hey Tara it is i the Harmless_Pervert here again
just checked the link works fine saw your desert flower picture while good still loved the last pic in this thread. However the Desert Flower pic was good in the fact got a great view of your "Bloom". :P

keep them cummin' desert flower

Tara Emory
06-20-2004, 07:22 PM
yeah.. some people seem to say it works.. some people i have been yahoo IM'ing say it doesn't work.. The yahoo mail is working only like 20% of the time too.. I guess they will figure it all out.

Oh.. here's some more from that "Cherry Pie" photoshoot you like Mugai... I have this feeling that some of my shoots are very popular with the anime/hentai crowd..

-Tara

sarah_sin
06-20-2004, 09:32 PM
Tara, it works for me right now, but i had the same problem about a week ago and i wasn't able to enter mail.yahoo.com or groups.yahoo.com. Probably there's a reason for the nickname Yahell. I'm shure it will work tomorrow, after something like 14 hours i was able to access all yahoo pages again.

Kisses,

Sarah

Mugai_hentaisha
06-21-2004, 06:43 AM
Just returned from wrok here Tara and after a healthy dose of scotch noticed your pics God your beautiful would give almost anything for a night with you. :P

As for you being so popular with the Anime/manga/hentai crowds the reason is your very tasteful and very outlandish costumes. i ought to know i was into anime and manga when it was barely known in this country and you fit the nich. So don't change a thing Maybe for future photo shoots a Scifi motif and/or a warrior princess with a special suprise but hey you don't need my thoughts you do a tremendous job of coming up with your own motifs i have loved them all.

keep up the good work it is very appreciated

vasoxfan
06-21-2004, 08:11 AM
I don't know if the problems are related at all to the fact that they've totally revamped their mail system...

TeeLover
06-21-2004, 03:30 PM
Nice stove! :o

Mugai_hentaisha
06-21-2004, 05:13 PM
Would it not be.......

Hey Tara you delicous babe.......Nice "Stove pipe!" :lol:

Tara is def. a babe among babes

Drastic
06-22-2004, 04:24 AM
I don't know what the problem could be. Yahoo tends to act funny at times, but I do know that they have become a lot more strict when it comes to the adult groups (they are even closing some down from what I hear). If the problem continues then you should try contacting yahoo, sorry I couldn't be more of a help.

daltx_m
06-27-2004, 12:51 AM
groups aren't the only one. It seems all the adult user-created rooms under yahoo chat went away as well.

iluvshemales
06-28-2004, 06:42 AM
can we have some more pics from Ms Tara. pretty please :-?

ItsJustBill
06-29-2004, 06:38 PM
I've never seen a picture of Tara that wasn't fabulous........but I agree....the way her nipples tie in so well with the cherry theme.......and that wonderful clit of her's peeking out from under her apron! That picture has major BOING factor!!!!!!!!!

Tara Emory
07-02-2004, 02:37 AM
Okay, okay, I cave! Here are a few more pictures of me..

And Happy Independence Day everyone!!

kiss kiss
-Tara

Mugai_hentaisha
07-02-2004, 04:40 AM
HMMMMM HMMMMMMM

Boy Tara you sure do foster the "Ye ole patriotic spirit" with the first pic, makes me proud to be an american, so i "Salute" you :P

ahhh the cheerleader pic another "sniff" "sniff" great pic (sorry it brought a tear to me eye and a spark to me "spirit stick" ):P

MMMMM MMMMMM

the fox hunt boy Would love to be in a "hunt" with you.....you could catch me anyday.........won't even talk about "mounting". :lol:

lovely pics as always great job honey

Domo arigatoo

iluvshemales
07-03-2004, 10:39 PM
well i just dont know what to say...im just speechless!

all i can say is WOW! u my lady are awesome. i havent seen any pics of yours that i did not enjoy. u keep going girl :D

PS. any chance we can get more pics? last time i ask. i swear :D

Tara Emory
07-05-2004, 07:59 AM
sure I can post more pics- but I think I oughta start a new thread for that, since "yahoo groups dead" doesn't seem to apply.

-Tara