PDA

View Full Version : I love TS

mrjay8269
04-03-2015, 11:18 PM
Hi, I'm a middle age male and making this post in regards to TS (for short). I think my first experience when I was with a very passible girl. We talked for a while and got really cool and finally hooked up and she came over to watch a movie. Well, this was my first time so I was very nervous. However, she was really cool and had a really funny conversation just about life in general. Well after a while we started making out and she was a really good kisser. Then she began to give me a blowjob. Now, at this point in my life I had plenty...but this one was by far one of the best ones I've had. Anyway...long story short, had really great sex that night and from there I just couldn't get enough. Since then I've been with a few more but nothing real serious because I move around a lot with work. Some of my best sexual experiences have been with TS. I'd like to one day have a really close TS friend who I could trust to do things I've never done. I've never been a bottom ever...but I've been wanting to try but haven't found the right girl I can trust. Can anyone relate?

dreamon
04-04-2015, 01:45 AM
No we are just on a TS-centric site, none of us can relate.