April 12th

Can't wait

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wViILXQfX7Y

http://qrrro.com/images/2014/04/qf6nzr8e87vuf2qes4cj.jpg

RobynBlakeTS
03-24-2015, 02:22 PM
Woop woop.

Almost time to watch Stannis save the north :D

"Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne." Stannis, to Davos Seaworth

"I defeated your uncle Victarion and his Iron Fleet off Fair Isle, the first time your father crowned himself. I held Storm's End against the power of the Reach for a year, and took Dragonstone from the Targaryens. I smashed Mance Rayder at the Wall, though he had twenty times my numbers. Tell me, turncloak, what battles has the Bastard of Bolton ever won that I should fear him?" Stannis, to Theon Greyjoy

youngblood61
03-24-2015, 04:03 PM
Looking forward to season 5.

Imakeiteazy
04-13-2015, 09:04 AM
just watched the first 4 episodes of season 5.... amazing

chris.williams3200
04-13-2015, 12:16 PM
The first 3 episodes of season 5 leakedd online

Imakeiteazy
04-14-2015, 05:46 AM
Its 4 episodes. 2 bad I have to wait another month while the show catches up :(

youngblood61
04-14-2015, 01:52 PM
Good start.:)

nooneknowsme89
04-15-2015, 12:31 PM
Well first episode was disappointing, Stannis made a strong impact in the new season, and that targareyn bitch doesn't stop whining.

GurlyCockLover
04-17-2015, 04:00 PM
this season will be mostly about Cersei and Jon Snow I reckon

GurlyCockLover
04-17-2015, 04:10 PM
Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Stavros
04-17-2015, 04:26 PM
The slow start I think will gradually build to a crescendo as Daenerys moves towards King's Landing and the Iron Throne -she is learning how hard it is to rule fairly, but will she make fatal mistakes that prevent her from fulfilling her destiny? Are the dragons destined to obliterate the Whitewalkers? It must all depend on whether or not the programme makers decide to have all the loose ends tied up by the end of the series with a new ruler on the Iron Throne and rebels either despatched or pacified. I can't see what purpose Cersei serves in the series, she hasn't changed since day one.