PDA

View Full Version : Fans always know what to say

Michelle Firestone
03-20-2015, 11:40 PM
"And I have to tell you that your cock is a modern world wonder. There should be temples dedicated to worshipping that beautiful monster cock you have. I can only imagine the things you could do to me with that incredible big dick."

beaufont
03-20-2015, 11:53 PM
Nice that he see's it as the 8th wonder of the world lol. Wonder what he worships??

topboy
03-21-2015, 12:21 AM
"And I have to tell you that your cock is a modern world wonder. There should be temples dedicated to worshipping that beautiful monster cock you have. I can only imagine the things you could do to me with that incredible big dick."

It's sad to see a man, i mean a male (most males are not men) thinking and behaving in such a desperate, thirst and faggotry way.

iagodelgado
03-21-2015, 04:30 AM
desperate, thirst and faggotry way.

What?

Michelle Firestone
03-21-2015, 08:29 PM
It's sad to see a man, i mean a male (most males are not men) thinking and behaving in such a desperate, thirst and faggotry way.

That's uncalled for. A real man wouldn't be putting other people down like that.

knighthawk
03-21-2015, 09:11 PM
That's uncalled for. A real man wouldn't be putting other people down like that.Completely agree 1000% :)

topboy
03-22-2015, 03:25 PM
That's uncalled for. A real man wouldn't be putting other people down like that.

You're right Michelle, i didn't mean to put anyone down, was just expressing my frustration with those males who worship a tgirl cock more than anything else but i figured that there are some things that you should keep it to yourself... my apologies.