PDA

View Full Version : Perfect date?

Curiousguy04
03-20-2015, 02:11 AM
Im sure something like this has been posted before. However i was thinking a few minutes ago about what would be a perfect date for me. Having been a TS admirer for a few years now, i often wondered what would be different if i decided to take the plunge and ask out a transgendered female. I dont have an opportunity much to be able to do that where i live because frankly there arent that many around. Thats one of my reasons for coming here. Hoping to find a really sweet girl to chat with and maybe eventually meet sometime if the occasion arises. Ive tried several sites but there are so many fakes on there. That being said, i wonder many times what i would do if i ever get lucky enough to meet a sweet, beautiful transgendered female that im compatible with. And honestly i dont know. I dont think there is anything as a perfect date. But if i could think of something im sure it would be a nice candlelight dinner with hopefully interesting and engaging conversation. Then maybe a walk on the beach holding hands and continuing out conversation more. Then maybe just lying on the beach listening to the waves crash into the shore. Then a long kiss under the stars after which i would take her home and give her a goodnight kiss. Then hopefully if things go well then she would allow me a second date. I know this may sound corny but its just my vision of what i would want to do. Any other ideas you may have for a perfect date?