PDA

View Full Version : The strangest goddamn CL post ever!

Bobzz
03-17-2015, 05:13 PM
I don't even know where to post this, but in the interest of public edification and hopefully some smiles (gasps of horror too), I thought the crowd here might appreciate this listing from the Philadelphia Craigslist T4M posting.

CROSSDRESSER LOOKING - t4m - 49 (DOUGLASSVILLE)
age : 49 body : average height : 5'7" (170cm) status : single

LOOKING FOR A FUNERAL HOME THAT WILL LET ME DRESS UP LIKE A FEMALE AND LAY IN A CASKET IN THE FUNERAL HOME AND SOME ONE TAKE PICS WILL GIVE A BJ IN RETURN

This has to be a joke, No?

What's the strangest CL post you've seen?

scuderia
03-17-2015, 09:51 PM
no matter what you are looking for on craigslist, your pms will always be raided by old perverted creeps with an iq of 50

itsnotme
03-17-2015, 10:47 PM
hmmm maybe if they can deep throat

Janet77
03-18-2015, 01:32 AM
What's the strangest CL post you've seen?

Glad you asked! Here are some pictures from actual T4M ads on CL. Yes, people really expected responses to these:

itsnotme
03-18-2015, 01:42 AM
idk 10 more beers maybe

RallyCola
03-18-2015, 05:42 AM
rule 34!!!!

themaster
03-18-2015, 06:08 AM
Don't know if this would be considered "strange," let alone "strangest":
There was a F2M person who made a post wanting a man to come fuck him, he did not want as he wrote "a fag," but rather "a straight guy who can fuck pussy." On top of that....
- He was requiring the person to be on call at any time of day or night (mostly midday)
- Require to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- To be fucked bareback in case he wanted kids.

On top of that this person wrote that he has a wife and kids and they would be destroyed if they knew about what he was doing and wants to be kept in the down low.

I don't know where to start, but I highly doubt he was able to get any takers.