PDA

View Full Version : Lgbt + cd + c = lgbtcdc

nysprod
03-16-2015, 04:33 PM
I think there needs to be more designation because LGBT is not fully representative, so I'm proposing that crossdresser (CD) and chaser (C) be added.

I'll let crossdressers make their own comments regarding this...but as far as chaser goes, I'm definitely in that category and imo it's long past time for guys like me to be acknowledged.

Btw, I tried putting all letters in caps but I can't get that to work with my phone.

LGBTCDC

AshlynCreamher
03-16-2015, 04:56 PM
We could also change those letters to: HUMAN

francisfkudrow
03-16-2015, 04:57 PM
Well, there is the expanded "LGBTQIA" (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (or questioning), intersex and ally (or asexual))

If you subscribe to the idea that the A is for ally, a "chaser" would be a type of ally I suppose. Crossdressers would be either part of the T or Q groups depending on their motivation.

Tapatio
03-16-2015, 05:18 PM

Right on.

Tapatio
03-16-2015, 05:22 PM
Be sure to add a P for "Plushie." And what would you add for Adult Babies?

Those poor fucks need representation, too, right?

I believe OP had his tongue firmly planted in cheek (whose?) but I don't think CD is who someone is so much as what they do.

nysprod
03-16-2015, 07:12 PM

Nothing wrong with that but it does seem that the designation is wanted.

Well, there is the expanded "LGBTQIA" (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (or questioning), intersex and ally (or asexual))

If you subscribe to the idea that the A is for ally, a "chaser" would be a type of ally I suppose. Crossdressers would be either part of the T or Q groups depending on their motivation.

I think "allie" more refers to cis gender and heteros who support rights...like we were allied with Russia in WWII without being part of the same type political system.

I believe OP had his tongue firmly planted in cheek (whose?) but I don't think CD is who someone is so much as what they do.

In part, yes, but I do think CD's and Chasers need some recognition in this.

Ts RedVeX
03-16-2015, 07:53 PM
I agree with nysprod. I would, however, put all the letters of alphabet there in case in future peeps are gonna come up with some new words and shit.

nysprod
03-16-2015, 09:10 PM
I agree with nysprod. I would, however, put all the letters of alphabet there in case in future peeps are gonna come up with some new words and shit.

Your wisdom is surpassed only by your hotness!

Ecstatic
03-16-2015, 11:05 PM
Hmm at first I thought that was a shorthand formula for faster-than-light travel....

RallyCola
03-16-2015, 11:53 PM
utter nonsense. ashlyn is the only one that said something of value.

crossdressing is a fetish and clearly falls under the umbrella of transgender. regardless of how you individually feel about crossdressers, or how a transwomen who has gone through a real transition, not just dress-up for motel meet ups, feels about men who doll themselves up for the purpose of sex, the T in LGBTC is sufficient.

chasing is a fucking ridiculous term and deserves no recognition. if you choose to label yourself a chaser, you are just as pathetic as those that need to fit you into their box. lusting for transwomen is NO DIFFERENT that lusting only for short women, bbw women, black women, women who will piss in your face and walk in heels on your back...etc. by using or even trying to normalize the word chaser, you are specifically referencing a transwoman's birth gender as your reason for your attraction which is just sad.

nysprod
03-17-2015, 12:42 AM
Get over yourself asst prof...u lust for chics with dicks just like the rest of us...you're a chaser too, so own it lol

Tapatio
03-17-2015, 03:13 AM
I feel like Nysprod and RallyCola are probably good friends IRL.

Tapatio
03-17-2015, 03:16 AM
Like, if it's not a Jekyll and Hyde thing then it's probably a Heckle and Jekyll thing.

Whichever, you guys are fun.

yourdaddy
03-17-2015, 03:40 AM
I knew an LBGT back in my college days. He played LineBacker for Georgia Tech.

tao1kiku
03-17-2015, 03:41 AM
"LGBTQIAA2" (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (or questioning), intersex, ally (or asexual), androgynous, 2 Spirited

Akashia
03-17-2015, 08:37 AM
you know when I first read this ()keep in mind its almost 3am) lgtbcdc I was thinking it was lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender center for disease control...................my mind is really not working or I just did a marathon of the walking dead....................damn I need sleep lol