PDA

View Full Version : From FOX News

yourdaddy
03-16-2015, 02:33 AM
Since none of you ADMIT to watching FOX, I just wanted to send you a headline. http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/03/16/psychiatrist-sheds-light-on-transsexualism/?intcmp=features

Vladimir Putin
03-16-2015, 06:35 AM
I admit that I never watch Fox or listen to AM radio.

yourdaddy
03-16-2015, 07:09 AM
Vlad, you really need to check in with the kremlin dude!

BatMasterson
03-16-2015, 08:01 AM
I watch most of them, Fox, CNN, RT, the German one, a little BBC. I find the political hysteria which many of my fellow Americans attach to what news channels, movies, TV shows someone watches to be idiotic and embarassing.

Vladimir Putin
03-16-2015, 08:20 AM
Vlad, you really need to check in with the kremlin dude!

I promote RT. ; )

Unfortunately I don't have the power to get AT&T U-verse to carry it. I could always switch to Time Warner, but I don't like Time Warner overall.

BatMasterson
03-16-2015, 08:23 AM
The article is not what I expected from a FOX report.

Ben in LA
03-16-2015, 11:11 AM
I find the political hysteria which many of my fellow Americans attach to what news channels, movies, TV shows someone watches to be idiotic and embarassing.
When a certain network is purposely spreading bad information by distorting facts - and actually went to court to do so - you'd understand WHY folks outside of the bubble act this way and take the information given by said network with a grain of salt.

topboy
03-16-2015, 03:30 PM
I promote RT. ; )

Unfortunately I don't have the power to get AT&T U-verse to carry it. I could always switch to Time Warner, but I don't like Time Warner overall.

Ok but you need to change your username, you can't be disrespecting the president like that.

AshlynCreamher
03-16-2015, 03:38 PM
Ok but you need to change your username, you can't be disrespecting the president like that.

Vladimir Putin acts more like a czar than a president, so its only appropriate that he doesn't watch the news channel

nysprod
03-16-2015, 04:19 PM
I generally can't stand Fox, but that was a cogent article which provided some useful information...I think it's a step in the right direction.