PDA

View Full Version : endowments...

holzz
03-14-2015, 06:28 AM
erm...just a quick for both men and TSs here who er....have it packin..

i am 8 inches long and 6 in girth, so not small by any stretch. but how does being big affect you? does it affect your ego? do you know give a shit? do you wish it were smaller? or bigger?

this may be PC bollocks to some, i don't really care. i'm tall, so it's just how i am/was born, i don't reckon it makes me superior to shorter guys in stature. only good is a nice buzz if a woman/TS says how big it is pre/during/post-sex, but apart from that meh...and i've had the both admiration and detractors, like "you're not putting that in my pussy/arse!"

Michelle.
03-14-2015, 06:49 AM
We need proof. So go grab a ruler and get to measuring. Place the ruler on top of your cock, starting where your willy meets your groin area. Side measurements don't count as they add false size. Same with a bottom measure.
Also hold a piece of paper with 1 your screen name 2 the date and 3 write "Hung Angels Measurement".
Otherwise I call BS as to the 8 inches. Six around sounds real nice though.

topboy
03-14-2015, 02:17 PM
We need proof. So go grab a ruler and get to measuring. Place the ruler on top of your cock, starting where your willy meets your groin area. Side measurements don't count as they add false size. Same with a bottom measure.
Also hold a piece of paper with 1 your screen name 2 the date and 3 write "Hung Angels Measurement".
Otherwise I call BS as to the 8 inches. Six around sounds real nice though.

This is ts forum, nobody wants to see a man measuring his cock on here.

martin48
03-14-2015, 04:03 PM
erm...just a quick for both men and TSs here who er....have it packin..

i am 8 inches long and 6 in girth, so not small by any stretch. but how does being big affect you? does it affect your ego? do you know give a shit? do you wish it were smaller? or bigger?
"

That is small but I still wouldn't want it up my arse

Plaything
03-14-2015, 04:05 PM
That is small but I still wouldn't want it up my arse

Sharp

CoolAwesomeBXDude
03-14-2015, 05:26 PM
i think yall ask these ???'s purposely knowing that people just going to sarcastically answer

holzz
03-16-2015, 02:44 AM
lulz...i have no reason to lie, especially to Web strangers....

just wanted to start a discussion, since both TSs and cisgendered maybe/are of the endowed variety. lolol..

Instrumental
03-16-2015, 03:50 AM
I'm also about 8-8.5 inches, not sure on the circumference. I'd guess about 5-5.5 inches. I'm average height at 5'9" I'd like it to be a bit bigger, but I'm content with how it is and it doesn't affect me in any way really.