PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to being bottom

TheLovePenguin
03-05-2015, 03:00 AM
Ive been wanting to be topped from this sexy girl for the longest. but ive never done it before. How to get ready so it wont be a as painful event?

AdaBlackXXX
03-05-2015, 03:10 AM
Enema before hand. I've topped a guy before that I was dating a good few times because I knew he would enema for me. If you get shit on my dick it's over. I can't top you again. Can't stress that enough. Enema! Do it like few times before sex to make sure your as clean as a whistle. Watch what you eat the night before. Anal sex is painful for me so I use something called anal-ese. I recommend if your new to anal. Google it and buy some. It will desensitize your backdoor for penetration which is what I find the most painful. Even play with it before the sex starts like toy with your ass before sex. Lots and lots of lube. And then simply let her slowy ease into you. Don't rush it you will regret. If she's yor girlfriend I would imagine she will be more gentle and caring. Good luck. :) PS. ENEMA!!

Bear
03-05-2015, 07:40 AM
Enema before hand. I've topped a guy before that I was dating a good few times because I knew he would enema for me. If you get shit on my dick it's over. I can't top you again. Can't stress that enough. Enema! Do it like few times before sex to make sure your as clean as a whistle. Watch what you eat the night before. Anal sex is painful for me so I use something called anal-ese. I recommend if your new to anal. Google it and buy some. It will desensitize your backdoor for penetration which is what I find the most painful. Even play with it before the sex starts like toy with your ass before sex. Lots and lots of lube. And then simply let her slowy ease into you. Don't rush it you will regret. If she's yor girlfriend I would imagine she will be more gentle and caring. Good luck. :) PS. ENEMA!!

spot on.

no one likes a sloppy bottom. Make sure you clean yourself up thoroughly