PDA

View Full Version : the sweetest layover ever

Mateo.luna
02-27-2015, 06:24 AM
This is something that really happened to me. I was going to take a flight back home and was going to have a layover in another city. I had checked online about the opportunity to meet a sweet trannie during my layover of almost 6 hours. I contacted her the night before and agreed to meet. Next day, I took a taxi from the airport and went to see her. She was the owner of a beauty. I waited for her outside because the place was still closed. She came in a motorcycle and when she took off the helmet, I was fascinated. She was more beautiful in person... While she was opening the salon, she was asking me about how I was feeling and all of that. I honestly was kind of nervous. We went inside and she asked me to go to the back of the place and wait for her. There was also a lady there who was going to take care of the place while my cute trannie was with me in the back.

It was like a little room with a massage bed. I was shaking but at the same time, I was excited for what was going to happen. She kissed me right away. I did not expect that but i liked it. I think her mouth was a little bigger than mine and therefore, it covered my entire mouth with her lips. I loved it. she was touching my penis on top of the jeans and it was becoming harder.

I wanted her to take off her clothes as well and started doing that, I asked her to lay down on the massage table and slowly, I took off her jeans. I saw a very sexy panty and a big cock was hidden inside. when I took off her panties as well, her penis was becoming harder and I enjoyed that. I was looking at her completely, I was contemplating her whole buddy and her cute dick. when my eyes were concentrated on her dick, she says "Suck her daddy, come on..." but I wanted to put her a condom first. She brought two condoms and we put it right away on our cocks.

I told her that I had been dreaming to get penetrated by her since the time I saw her. So, I lay down with her on the table and she was facing my back. I told her that I was virgin so be careful. She put a lot of cream on my butt and put her cock there just touching my butt back and forth without penetration yet. I opened my legs even more to help her with that, I asked her, just leave your penis there touching my anus. I like that feeling. then, I asked her to hugged me and whisper to me "You are mine..." she became more horny and tried to penetrate but it hurt, she kept going but it really hurt a lot. We changed the position, I was laying on my back and she was on her knees. She tried again and again, I could feel her little head inside me but no more.

We got tired trying and she asked me to penetrate her. I kept laying on my back and she started riding my penis. her ass was very tight, I liked it, she was there for several minutes until I came. She kissed me and I went back to the airport.

LOVEYOU
02-27-2015, 10:42 PM
Hello .
My name is Miss Tessy, am happy to write to you, i like making new friends that is why i write you to your profile , i hope you are fine, i will like you to send me a mail to my email ( tessy4ulove@yahoo.com ) for me to know if you get my mail, so that i will tell you about me and a picture, i believe distance and color will not be a barrier, i hope to read from you as i wait for your mail, bye,
Tessy .

Mateo.luna
02-28-2015, 03:00 AM
Tessy, nice to see that you want to make new friends. Glad you liked my story too :)