PDA

View Full Version : Hezbollah Parades Corpses for PR/Press

White_Male_Canada
07-31-2006, 06:24 PM
The photographers, it seems, are not too fussy about how they go about "adding to the shock value". These two sequences illustrate the extent to which photographers on the scene are prepared to ensure that the "shock value" is maximised.

Warning: Graphic

http://eureferendum.blogspot.com/2006/07/milking-it.html

Nowhereboy
07-31-2006, 06:58 PM
Right, and all those photos make the children less dead, right?

Maybe they were really more of those Hezballah fighters disguised as civilians.

You really have no shame

White_Male_Canada
08-01-2006, 12:20 AM

You really have no shame

When the Israelis kill civilians, they apologize, but when the terrorists kill civilians, they brag -- and the beautiful people scream at Eretz Israel and excuse the terrorists. Good to know which side you`ve chosen.

Once again another left wing neo-marxist sock puppet substitutes rational thought with emotion.

"I lived until 2002 in a small southern village near Mardshajun that is inhabited by a majority of Shias like me. After Israel left Lebanon, it did not take long for Hezbollah to have the say in our town and all other towns. Received as successful resistance fighters, they appeared armed to the teeth and dug rocket depots in bunkers in our town as well. The social work of the Party of God consisted in building a school and a residence over these bunkers!

A local sheikh explained to me Laughing that the Jews would lose in any event because the rockets would either be fired at them or if they attacked the rocket depots, they would be condemned by world opinion on account of the dead civilians. These people do not care about the Lebanese population, they use them as shields, and, once dead, as propaganda. As long as they continue existing there, there will be no tranquility and peace."
Dr. Mounir Herzallah Berlin-Wedding

http://www.tagesspiegel.de/politik/archiv/30.07.2006/2660279.asp

chefmike
08-01-2006, 01:49 AM
Maybe you neocon cocksuckers shouldn't start sucking each other's dicks just yet...

It looks like the speech that Karl "the criminal" Rove scripted and provided for Maliki was a just another sloppy attempt at damage control by the neocon gang of stooges in the White House...

Iraq breaks with U.S. and assails Israeli raids

By EDWARD WONG and MICHAEL SLACKMAN
Published: July 20, 2006

BAGHDAD, Iraq, July 19 — Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki of Iraq on Wednesday forcefully denounced the Israeli attacks on Lebanon, marking a sharp break with President Bush’s position and highlighting the growing power of a Shiite Muslim identity across the Middle East.

“The Israeli attacks and airstrikes are completely destroying Lebanon’s infrastructure,” Mr. Maliki said at an afternoon news conference inside the fortified Green Zone, which houses the American Embassy and the seat of the Iraqi government. “I condemn these aggressions and call on the Arab League foreign ministers’ meeting in Cairo to take quick action to stop these aggressions. We call on the world to take quick stands to stop the Israeli aggression.”

The American Embassy did not provide an immediate response.

The comments by Mr. Maliki, a Shiite Arab whose party has close ties to Iran, were noticeably stronger than those made by Sunni Arab governments in recent days. Those governments have refused to take an unequivocal stand on Lebanon, reflecting their concern about the growing influence of Iran, which has a Shiite majority and has been accused by Israel of providing weapons to Hezbollah, the Lebanese Shiite militant group.

Top Shiite politicians in Iraq have myriad connections to Iran. Many officials in Maliki's political group, the Islamic Dawa Party, fled into exile there to escape persecution by Saddam Hussein.

Maliki also has other ties to pro- Hezbollah leaders in the region.

He spent most of his 23 years in exile in Syria, where he ran the Damascus branch of the Dawa Party. Syria supports Hezbollah and Hamas, the militant group that now leads the Palestinian government.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/07/20/news/shiite.php

Nowhereboy
08-01-2006, 04:21 AM
When the Israelis kill civilians, they apologize, but when the terrorists kill civilians, they brag -- and the beautiful people scream at Eretz Israel and excuse the terrorists. Good to know which side you`ve chosen.

Looks like they are going to have plenty of chances to apologize now. What is the civilian death toll at now? Please list both Israeli and Lebanese totals from the last two weeks

08-01-2006, 04:23 AM

Looks like they are going to have plenty of chances to apologize now. What is the civilian death toll at now? Please list both Israeli and Lebanese totals from the last two weeks

You can only taunt a giant so long before he massacres you.

Nowhereboy
08-01-2006, 04:29 AM

You really have no shame

Once again another left wing neo-marxist sock puppet substitutes rational thought with emotion.

Yes, I see now where my statement was an emotional outburst totally lacking in reason, while yours is pure reason, totally free of invective.

Neo-Marxist, now, I must admit, it has been a while since I have seen that kind of term thrown around. What's the matter, have the RNC talking points suggested a return to Cold War terminology because the war on terror stuff hasn't been working lately.

Remember, keep repeating yourself and keep accusing others. Don't ever deal with the actual issues, just keep slinging the mud

Nowhereboy
08-01-2006, 04:31 AM

Ooh, I am so afraid. Stop before you hurt yourself

08-01-2006, 04:35 AM

Ooh, I am so afraid. Stop before you hurt yourself

This is not a taunt at you, I said "Giant".

This is a simple statement. The majority of Lebanese have been complicit with Hezbollah and it's crimes. They are not the innocent bystanders you've been led to believe.

chefmike
08-01-2006, 05:26 AM

This is a simple statement. The majority of Lebanese have been complicit with Hezbollah and it's crimes. They are not the innocent bystanders you've been led to believe

And isn't it interesting how the neocon stooges in the white house avoid the fact that the the puppet regime in Iraq is led by a hezbollah lackey...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9976

And the chickenhawk war-profiteer stooges are loving the fact that the casualties in this latest conflict have distracted people from the religious civil war in Iraq that the neocon chickenhawks have spawned...

08-01-2006, 05:53 AM
Baseless accusations.

Nowhereboy
08-01-2006, 12:54 PM

This is a simple statement. The majority of Lebanese have been complicit with Hezbollah and it's crimes. They are not the innocent bystanders you've been led to believe.

If I misconstrued your statement about 'taunting a giant', I apologize.

It is, however going to be very difficult for you, or anyone, to prove empirically, that the majority of Lebanese have been complicit. One should be very careful when employing this type of argument in any case. What if Hezbollah were to claim that the majority of Israelis were complicit with their government's bombing of Beirut, thereby making Israeli citizens fair targets. That argument may not be very successful here in the US, but I would bet it would garner a fair amount of sympathy in Lebanon itself as well as the rest of the Arab world. Explain how that would de-radicalize (for lack of a better word) the situation.

chefmike
08-01-2006, 11:32 PM
Baseless accusations.

More "baseless allegations" concerning the Hezbolloh sympathies of the neocon puppet regime in Iraq....

Iraqi VP accuses Israel of 'massacres'

By QASSIM ABDUL-ZAHRA, Associated Press Writer
Mon Jul 31, 9:10 AM ET

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Iraq's vice president on Monday accused Israel of carrying out "massacres" in Lebanon, the strongest criticism yet of the Jewish state by a top official of the U.S-backed Iraqi government.

Vice President Adel Abdul-Mahdi, a Shiite, singled out Sunday's Israeli airstrike that killed at least 56 Lebanese, mostly women and children, in the village of Qana. The deadliest attack in nearly three weeks of fighting has triggered an international uproar.

"What happened in Qana is a repetition to these crimes that happened to our nation decades ago. It's time for this nation to stand up and stop this aggression and all forms of aggression that could affect any of its parts," Abdul-Mahdi said.

"These horrible massacres carried out by the Israeli aggression, incites in us the spirit of brotherhood and solidarity," he said in a speech attended by Iraq's president, the prime minister and other top government officials.

The comments were harsher than the criticism leveled by Iraq's president and the deputy prime minister on Sunday. Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, another Shiite, had also condemned Israel's offensive before traveling to Washington last week, provoking criticism from U.S. lawmakers.

Several Democrats boycotted his speech to Congress on Wednesday and Democratic Party chairman Howard Dean called the Iraqi leader an "anti-Semite."

On Sunday, Iraq's top Shiite cleric, Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, demanded an immediate cease-fire in Lebanon, warning that "Islamic nations will not forgive the entities that hinder a cease-fire," al-Sistani said, in a clear reference to the United States.

The latest remarks by Abdul-Mahdi and Sistani are likely to heighten Iraqi public anger against the United States and create political problems for the Iraqi government, which depends on the Americans for its security and survival.

Abdul-Mahdi made the comments during a memorial at the headquarters of the influential Shiite party, the Supreme Council of the Islamic Revolution in Iraq, marking the third anniversary of the death of Ayatollah Mohammed Baqr al-Hakim.

Al-Hakim, a revered cleric, died in an al-Qaida-linked car bomb attack in Najaf in 2003, and has since been considered a symbol of martyrdom.

President Jalal Talabani, a Sunni Kurd, also addressed the gathering, expressing "sympathy and support to our brothers in Lebanon against the Israeli aggression."

"We support them in getting rid of the effects of this aggression and imposing their sovereignty," Talabani said.

Anger over the Israeli offensive has united Shiites and Sunnis at a time of sectarian divisions here that has triggered a series of attacks and reprisal killings.

On Monday, about 200 people demonstrated in Sadr City in eastern Baghdad, waving Lebanese and Iraqi flags.

"Allah, Allah, grant victory to Hassan Nasrullah," the demonstrators, including women and children, shouted, referring to Hezbollah leader.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060731/ap_on_re_mi_ea/mideast_fighting_iraq;_ylt=AqOOGjlEb..Y3kUFxiGaMBK s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3b2NibDltBHNlYwM3MTY