PDA

View Full Version : Sissy hypno training videos

mtbazz
02-22-2015, 02:32 AM
I just recently discovered these and find some of them to be pretty fucking hot...Not that I consider myself a sissy, I don't. I just find the videos to be rather a turn on.

Anyone else?

sukumvit boy
02-22-2015, 05:59 AM
Agree! If the music is good and the clips are hot it can be a real turn on.

tarot
02-22-2015, 12:29 PM
I love them videos !

blueeyeboy
02-22-2015, 04:21 PM
I've watched them stacks.......for purely aesthetical purposes of course

EZWind
02-22-2015, 07:35 PM
I just recently discovered these and find some of them to be pretty fucking hot...Not that I consider myself a sissy, I don't. I just find the videos to be rather a turn on.

Anyone else?
...yeah, they definitely turn me on as well....but they also piss me off
....the sissy ones are directed towards guys who like to put on makeup and dress up....not really my thing. But there's quite a selection out there of various other hypno trainer genres that are pretty damn hot...or could be. Maybe I just don't get it. The montage of clips and stills is very erotic and often cleverly edited, but when it's on screen for a nanosecond it sorta defeats the purpose if you can't hardly see it. And then, the ones that are of a duration long enough to actually view it, they obscure the frame w/ inane text messages like You Love Cum and Suck Big Cocks. Then there's the audio track. There may be a throaty Domina giving orders or a syrupy sweet girl-next-door type suggesting all manner of exciting nastiness....all totally drowned out by some pounding syntho-tech muzak. I spose that's the whole idea behind the hypno aspect of the thing, but....for me anyways....it doesn't really lull me into any kind of euphoric trance (if that's what it's sposed to do)....it just pisses me off how they ruined something that would otherwise have been really hot....can't be that I'm just getting old, can it?

francisfkudrow
02-23-2015, 01:08 AM
I have trouble with the ones that flash words like "weak" on the screen. Yeah, part of me wants to be a woman, but no part of me wants to be weak.

gregorysgirl
02-24-2015, 02:16 PM
Yeah, I enjoy them too, probably a bit too much though, ROFL!

CD_Sasha
02-24-2015, 08:32 PM
These pretzels.. Are making me thirsty

SecretAznMan
02-24-2015, 11:56 PM
Love em. The clips are hot and makes me want to do terrible things. Get sone lube, smoke some weed and sniff some poppers. You're welcome

brooksglass
01-16-2019, 03:27 AM
I was sceptical at first to be honest but I love them now, the hypnosis actually worked on me, I used to be a bit of a Jack the lad, a cheeky chappy but now I'm a slag.

Indiana_2tall
01-16-2019, 03:34 AM
I was sceptical at first to be honest but I love them now, the hypnosis actually worked on me, I used to be a bit of a Jack the lad, a cheeky chappy but now I'm a slag.

I’m going to need this translated.

brooksglass
01-16-2019, 03:36 AM
Haha was it too Northern English for you? ;)