PDA

View Full Version : The Life Of Sara - Chapter 6: Birthday Party!

drysd001
07-30-2006, 07:59 PM
All right! For those of you who have read all the previous chapters of The Life Of Sara, here's the next one.

But, if you have not read Chapter 1 to 5, here are the links:

Chapter 1 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9349)
Chapter 2 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9372)
Chapter 3 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9449)
Chapter 4 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9492)
Chapter 5 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9628)

And now, here's the next chapter:

The life of Sara!

Chapter 6: Birthday Party!

It was around nine in the afternoon and it was very cold outside for a Saturday night. It was dark inside Sara’s apartment with the exception of her room. There was also a lot of movement going on in there. And, contrary to the rest of the apartment, it was very hot. On top of that, she wasn’t alone…

-“More! Suck me more, Jonathan!”

She had no shirt or bra, her pants were down to her knees, and her panties were down enough to expose her dick and balls. Jonathan was sucking her 8 inch erected dick. With each movement, he went faster and deeper.

He came to visit Sara like he had been doing ever since they fell in love. They had a nice diner together and watched a film on TV. Afterwards, they both went to bed to have sex.

-“Don’t stop, Jonathan! Keep it up, keep it up!”

He just kept sucking her more and more.

-“God! That feels so good!”

Eventually, he took her dick out of his mouth and cleaned the pre-cum he had on his lips with his tongue. He did the same with Sara’s dick. He got on his knees, took off his sweater, his T-shirt, undid his belt, took off his pants completely and pulled down his boxers to reveal his 10 inch erected dick. Sara sat down, took his dick with her hand and began to play with it. She would also play with his balls from time to time, even going as far as to lick them over and over. Jonathan would just stand still, eyes closed, enjoying every minute of it.

Afterwards, she took the whole thing in her mouth and began to suck it. Back and forth she went, deeper and deeper each time. Jonathan took his hands and placed them behind her head.

-“Keep it up! It feels so good! More!”

And she began to suck his dick faster.

-“Holy shit! You are a goddess, Sara!”

After a while, she stopped sucking his dick. She got out of bed and bent down, exposing her ass. It didn’t take long for Jonathan to understand what she wanted. He took his dick and put it all in. Slowly, he began to fuck her in the ass. Back and forth he went, faster and faster each time. He also had his hands on her breasts and was squeezing them hard, something that Sara liked a lot.

-“So good! Damn, that feels great!”

While he was doing her in the ass, she was masturbating her hard dick with her hand. There were kissing each other at the same time.

-“Sara… I’m going to…”

-“In my ass, please! I’m… Going to… As well… Jesus!”

And so, they both came at the same time. Jonathan came in Sara’s ass while she came on the floor. Once he took his dick out of her ass and she stopped jerking hers, they both went to take a shower together to clean themselves up. Afterwards, they went back into the master bedroom and lied down on the bed next to each other, naked.

-“Man, that was some great sex we had just now!”

-“I won’t disagree with you there!”

-“That reminds me! Your birthday is coming up, right?”

-“That’s right! I’ll be twenty-nine years old in two weeks! Why do you ask?”

-“No reason! Well, good night!”

And so, with that being said, he went to sleep. Sara was asking herself why he asked that question. Maybe he had forgotten it by accident. Or maybe, he had something up his sleeve. Either way, Sara was too tired to care and also went to sleep.

The next day, Jonathan left Sara’s apartment and went straight home. He had a plan in mind for her birthday. He wanted to give her a small birthday party. And for that, he wanted to invite two of her best friends, Samantha and Sophia. Reaching Samantha on the phone would not be a problem since he also had her number, but Sophia was another story. She was now living in Florida and he didn’t have a number to reach her. He knew she had given Sara her phone number when she came to visit her about two years ago. For now, he would concentrate on Samantha and would take care of Sophia later.

He took out a small book where he had written all the phone numbers of people he knew and looked for Samantha’s. Once he found it, he took the phone and dialed the number…

Samantha was at home, at her desk, looking at the computer. She was looking at a dirty video where a man was having sex with a dickgirl. Except for a pair of black panties, she had no other clothes on her. They were lying on the floor right next to her. She had one hand on one of her breast and the other on her hard 9 inch dick. Up and down her hand went, faster and faster with each stroke. She would rub the tip of her dick with her thump from time to time. Just as she was about to cum and that her dick was positioned so it would land on her belly, the phone rang, taking her by surprise. So much in fact that she got up and shot her load right on the screen and the keyboard.

-“Fuck! And I just cleaned it two days ago! Who the hell could it be?”

She went directly to the phone with her dick still hanging out of her panties.

-“Hello?”

-“Hey there, Samantha!”

-“Is that you, Jonathan?”

-“That would be me! Is this a bad time to call you?”

-“Not really… What can I do for you?”

-“Well, you know that Sara’s birthday is thirteen days from now, right?”

-“You’re right! I can’t believe I almost forgot about that! Let me guess! You want to make something special for her, right?”

-“Exactly! I was thinking of throwing her a small birthday party. It would be me, you and another friend of Sara; Sophia.”

-“Sophia? Doesn’t she live in Florida, though? Is she even going to be able to come here?”

-“Honestly, I have no idea! But, I would really like it if she could. I’m at least going to try and contact her.”

-“Well, either way, you can count on me being there.”

-“Excellent! So, here’s what I was thinking we could do: You could come to my place and help Sophia, if she comes, and me prepare everything for the party. I would bring a cake that I would buy at the bakery near my place. And for dinner, we could order something.”

-“I like your idea, Jonathan! It’s going to be a party that she won’t forget anytime soon!”

-“I know it will! I’ll let you go then, Samantha! I’ve got some cleaning to do! I’ll call you sometime this week so we can discuss more about this. Bye!”

-“Bye, Jonathan!”

She closed the phone and went back to her desk. She looked at the screen and the keyboard filled with cum. She also took a look at her dick that was still hanging out of her panties. It still had some cum on the tip.

-“I’ve got some cleaning of my own to do!” Samantha said as she went to the bathroom to get some stuff to clean up her mess.

A week later, Jonathan still hadn’t been able to get his hands on the phone number of Sophia without Sara’s knowledge. He was on his way to her apartment to bring a film on DVD that she wanted to see for some time. Once he arrived at her place, he went to the door and unlocked it with the key she had given him. When he got inside, he locked the door. He quickly noticed that no one was there. He noticed a post-it on the fridge of the kitchen. On it, it was written: Jonathan, I’m out shopping with Samantha. Can you place the DVD on the table before you leave? Thank you very much! The love of your life, Sara!

A big smile appeared on his face.

-“Hey, wait a minute! This is the perfect time to get that phone number I’ve been trying to get.”

He quickly looked at the counter where the phone was and quickly found Sara’s little phone book. He took a look inside, hoping that she had written Sophia’s number in it. And he was not disappointed! He took a small post-it and wrote the number on it. Once that was done, he placed everything back the way it was, placed the DVD on the table and left the apartment. He got inside the van and headed home.

When he arrived, he went straight to the phone closest to where he was. He took out the post-it from his pocket and dialed the number. It rang for about ten to fifteen seconds before someone answered.

-“Hello?”

-“Sophia?”

-“I’m sorry?”

-“Am I calling at the right place? I would like to speak to Sophia, please!”

-“You’re calling at the right number! She’s right next to me. Hold on!”

-“Sure!”

-“Hello?”

-“Am I speaking to Sophia?”

-“Yes? And, you are?”

-“I’m not sure if you remember me, but I’m Sara’s boyfriend, Jonathan!”

-“Jonathan? Of course I remember you! How can I forget the man who makes my best friend happy?”

-“That would be me!”

-“How come you got my number? I don’t remember giving it to you before I left!”

-“I got it by looking at Sara’s phone book. See, her birthday is coming up in a week and I wanted to throw a small birthday party for her. And…”

-“You wanted to invite me? How nice! It’s next Saturday if I’m not mistaken, right?”

-“You got it!”

-“You know, I was going to come and see her anyway! I’m going to be off for the next two weeks and I was planning to go there on my second week. I wanted to stay for a couple of days, like last time.”

-“Excellent! Then, you’re coming for sure?”

-“I wouldn’t miss this for the world. I haven’t celebrated Sara’s birthday for a long time.”

-“Great! However, I really want this to be a surprise, so instead of going to her place, could you come to mine? The party is going to take place here anyway.”

-“No problem! Tell me your address and I’ll be there in the afternoon if all goes well.”

-“You know, I could just pick you up at the airport instead of you taking a cab.”

-“You would? How very kind of you! Sure! Why not?”

-“Excellent! What time is your plane leaving at?”

-“The plane leaves at 7:30 AM on Saturday. I should be at the Montreal airport an hour later, maybe more.”

-“In that case, I’ll be there at 8:30 AM to pick you up. How about I hold up a sign with your name on it so you know who I am?”

-“Don’t bother! I remember exactly how you look like! And, unless you had plastic surgery lately, I’ll know your face when I see it.”

-“All right then, I’ll see you on Saturday! Bye, Sophia!”

-“Bye, Jonathan! Thank you for the invitation!”

And with that, he hung up the phone. Jonathan was really in a good mood right now. Everything was going as plan and now, Sophia was going to be here a week from today. Now, all he had to do was let Samantha know. But, he would have to wait later today since she was out with Sara.

And then, the big day arrived…

It was Saturday morning and it was 6:30 AM. Jonathan had set the alarm so he would wake up early and have enough time to get to the airport. He took a quick shower, got dressed, ate breakfast and drove to the airport.

He arrived there at around 8:00 AM. He parked his van as close to the airport as he could and walked the rest of the way. Inside, there was a good amount of people even though it was early in the morning. It was understandable since it was winter and people wanted to go to warmer destinations. He took a seat; pick up the latest edition of the Time magazine and waited. About forty minutes later, a woman with two big suitcases in her hands came right next to him.

-“Jonathan! You haven’t changed a bit since the last time I saw you.”

He recognized her almost immediately. It was none other than Sophia.

-“Sophia! How are you? Did you have a good flight?”

-“I’m fine, thank you very much! And yes, I did have a good flight!”

-“Excellent! Well then, shall we get out of here and go to my place to get everything ready for later today?”

-“Of course!”

-“Let me help you with those!”

And so, he took both suitcases with him and they headed towards the parking lot. Jonathan placed the suitcases in the back of the van before he drove back home. When he arrived there sometime later, he opened the back door of the van. As he was about to take both suitcases with him, Sophia took one of them with her.

-“You need at least one hand free to open the door, right?”

A smile appeared on his face. She went towards the door and waited for him to get there. He unlocked the door and they both went inside. He closed the door afterwards and locked it. Sophia took a good look where she was standing.

-“That’s a very nice house you have there, Jonathan!”

-“Thank you! Let me show you to the room that will be yours temporarily.”

-“Lead the way!”

And so, after taking off their coats and boots, they both got up the stairs and went to the guestroom. They dropped the suitcases on the bed and went back down the stairs towards the kitchen. They each sat down on a chair.

-“So, what’s the plan, Jonathan?”

-“First, we have to wait for Samantha to arrive!”

-“I’ve been meaning to ask you: Who is Samantha?”

-“A new friend and co-worker of Sara’s. We meet her two years ago when she started working at the office. Sara became friends with her very quickly and I became friends with her also in time. They go out from time to time and they work out at the same gym. Last summer, we all went camping and we had a hell of a time, let me tell you!”

Sophia had a sad look on her face, something that Jonathan noticed.

-“You don’t think that you’re been replace, I hope?”

-“Of course not! I just wish I could come back here so we could have fun like we use to, long ago.”

-“Why don’t you do just that?”

-“It’s not something that I could do just like that! I would have to quit my job, sale my house, move here, find a place, find a job, etc. And that’s if I’m lucky!”

-“I understand! But, rest assured that you are still her best friend!”

-“You’re absolutely right!”

As soon as Sophia was done with her sentence, the doorbell rang.

-“And that must be Samantha!”

Both of them headed to the front door. It was indeed Samantha and she had a bag with her.

-“Hey there, Jonathan!”

-“How are you, Samantha?”

-“I’m fine, thank you! And I presume that you must be Sophia, right?”

-“That would be me! It’s nice to meet you, Samantha!”

-“Likewise!”

Both girls shook hands…

-“Well then, now that the introductions have been taken care of, let’s say we get the preparations on the way.”

-“Absolutely! I also have to warp up this gift that I bought for her.” Samantha said as she showed the bag she had in her hand.

-“That reminds me! I also have a gift for her in one of my suitcases. I’ll have to warp it up as well. You didn’t forget to buy her a gift, right Jonathan?”

-“Already warp up and ready to give when the party begins. Let’s go to the kitchen and get started!”

And so, for a good portion of the day, all three of them prepared everything for the small birthday party. Sophia and Samantha were blowing balloons and putting some decorations in the kitchen. In the mean time, Jonathan went to the bakery to get the cake he had reserved days ago. Once he got back, the balloons were ready and the kitchen was well decorated. There even was a big banner hanging on the wall with the words “Happy Birthday, Sara” written on it. They rested for a while and when it was almost four in the afternoon, they began to set the table. Once it was taken care of, Jonathan went to get Sara while one of the girls would call for some pizzas.

When Jonathan arrived at Sara’s apartment, he went to the door and rang the bell. Sara answered the door, surprised to see him at this time.

-“Jonathan? I didn’t know you would be here so soon. I was just about to make dinner…”

-“Don’t bother! I would like you to come with me!”

-“Where are we going? Oh, I get it! You want me to go to your place and celebrate my birthday, just the two of us. That’s so nice of you, Jonathan! I’ll be glad to go with you! Let me just get my keys, put on my coat and boots.”

She went to her room, took her keys with her, came back, got dressed, went outside, locked the door and got inside the van with Jonathan.

They arrived at his place a couple of minutes later. They got out of the van and went to the front door. Once inside, they put their coats and boots inside the drawer. Sara noticed that the lights in the kitchen were not on. Sara just stood there, wondering, but he pushed her a bit so she would move. It was so dark she could not see anything.

-“Why is it so dark in your kitchen, Jonathan?”

He did not answer her question, but then, the lights went back on.

-“SURPRISE!”

Sara was caught off guard! Samantha and Sophia were standing near the table, hands in the air. When Sara looked around, she saw all the balloons and the decorations. She noticed the table was all set with party hats and blowers inside the plates.

-“Sophia! I didn’t expect to see you here! You came all this way just for my birthday?”

-“Of course not, silly! I came to see you for your birthday and to be with you for a couple of days. It’s been almost two years after all!”

-“I’m so glad to see you once again!” Sara said as she went to give a big hug to her friend. “And Samantha, you came for my birthday as well? This is great! And I’ll bet the mastermind behind all of this is you, Jonathan!”

-“You caught me right handed!”

-“I suspected just a diner between the two of us, but this is much better!” Sara said as she went to hug him and gave him a kiss.

The doorbell rang, ending the kiss between Jonathan and Sara.

-“That must be the pizzas the girls ordered while I was gone! I’ll go get them! You girls sit down, put on your party hats and I’ll be back in a minute or two with our meals.”

And the girls did just that! They even blew on their blowers a bit until Jonathan arrived with pizzas in hand. There was two large pizzas with everything on it, cut in eight pieces each. They took four pieces each, except for Samantha who took only three. They also drank some beer, making frequent trips to the bathroom.

Then, it was time for desert. Jonathan went to the fridge to take out the cake. He put some candles on it, lit them and went towards the table. He began to sing happy birthday and was quickly joined by Sophia and Samantha. Sara blew the candles in one shot. Afterwards, Jonathan began to cut the cake and gave everyone a big piece.

Once they had finished eating it, it was time to give Sara her gifts. She got a beautiful watch from Sophia and a beautiful new dress from Samantha to use on special occasions. But the most beautiful gift that she got came from none other than Jonathan. He gave her a ring with a beautiful diamond on the top. He told her that this ring was the symbol of their love: as bright as this diamond. Some tears of happiness came out of Sara’s eyes as both her and Jonathan kissed each other as her friends watched with smiles on their faces.

Then, came the time to clean everything up. Sara went to the living room to watch some TV while the other girls helped Jonathan clean up the dishes. His dishwasher had to be replaced since it was broken. When Jonathan was done washing the dishes, he went to the living room to be with Sara while the girls finished drying the plates and glasses.

-“I can finish the last remaining plates by myself, Sophia. Why don’t you go and joined them?”

-“That’s very nice of you!”

As Sophia was about to head to the living room, she made a false movement, tripped and began to fall on the floor. Samantha quickly tried to catch her, but both ended up on the floor, one on top of the other. Sophia accidentally had one of her hand right on her new friend’s manhood. Sophia noticed a bump where Samantha’s vagina should have been and quickly realized the truth: She was a dickgirl, just like Sara.

-“Unbelievable!” Sophia said in her mind.

She liked dickgirls a lot and it just so happens that her new friend was one of them. Quickly realizing that she was still on top of her and her hand was on her dick, she got right back up. She then extended her hand and helped Samantha get up.

-“Are you all right, Samantha?”

-“Yes, thank you! I tried to catch you, but I ended up on the ground also.”

-“Guess I need to loose some weight!”

They both began to laugh.

-“Well, better finish these plates so I can join up with you guys.”

As Sophia went to see Sara and Jonathan, she turned her head and looked at Samantha. Some thoughts went through her head, but they quickly disappeared as she went towards the living room. About five minutes later, Samantha was done and she also went to join the rest of the gang.

They all talked about pretty much everything until they looked at the time and realized it was close to eleven at night. They were all pretty tired and they decided it was time to go to bed. Jonathan asked Sara if she didn’t mind staying for the night and she said yes. This meant that Sophia would be staying here for the night as well. Jonathan offered Samantha to stay for the night as well since he was sure she was too tired to drive home. She declined at first, but after some convincing, mainly from Sophia, she finally agreed. Jonathan went to take a shower, as did Sophia afterwards. Sara and Samantha just got undressed, leaving only their bra and panties on. Jonathan and Sara were in the same room while Sophia and Samantha had separate rooms.

Once Sophia was done taking her shower, she put on a bra and some panties. She got out of the bathroom and headed to her room. She passed by Samantha’s room and just stopped. She just stood there for a minute or two, thinking about what she had discovered about her new friend. She had a weakness when it came to dickgirls, a weakness called “I want to make love to her right here, right now”. She tried to forget about it, but the urge was too strong. She took a step or two backwards and ended up in front of Samantha’s room. She went to knock on the door, but stopped. A minute later, she finally knocked on the door.

-“Who is it?”

-“It’s… It’s me, Sophia! Can I come in for a second?”

-“Sure!”

Sophia opened the door slowly. Sitting on the bed was Samantha, wearing only a red bra and a pair of red panties. This got Sophia even more excited and nervous.

-“Can I ask you a question?” Samantha asked.

Sophia began to fear that Samantha suspected something.

-“Go ahead!”

-“How long have you know Sara?”

-“How long? Since both of us went to college before I had to move to Florida.”

-“I see! It was sure nice of Jonathan to do all of this for Sara. She’s really lucky to have a man that loves her like that.”

-“I agree with you all the way! I’m very happy for her!”

-“What about you, Sophia? Do you have a man in your life?”

-“A man? No… Unfortunately! What about you?” Sophia asked as she sat next to Samantha.

-“I once had a boyfriend, but he rejected me when he found that I was… different…”

-“Different? How?”

-“It’s… Not something that’s easy to talk about, Sophia!”

-“You’re right! I’m sorry! I should not push you like that. We’ve only begun to know each other…”

-“Can I trust you with a secret?”

It took Sophia totally by surprise, but she had an idea of what was coming next.

-“Cross my heart and hope to die!”

-“All right then! Here goes… There’s something that I have on my body that you would not find on regular girls… but on guys instead.”

Sophia already knew the answer and the fact that Samantha confirmed it excited her even more.

-“You mean a dick?”

-“Yes…”

-“So then, you must know the truth about Sara as well?”

It was then that Sophia realized that she had unwillingly said something about her best friend that was supposed to remain secret.

-“I know that Sara is exactly like me, physically.”

Sophia was stunned by what she had just heard. She knew about Sara being a dickgirl.

-“So, there you go! You don’t have problems with dickgirls, Sophia?”

-“I have no problem with it, what so ever. To tell you the truth… I love dickgirls… I love them… a lot…”

Before Samantha could react in any way, Sophia put her hands around her body and gave her a passionate kiss. Samantha tried to stop her at first, but eventually, she gave in. She just closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment. Once Sophia stopped kissing her, it was her turn to take her new friend in her arms and kiss her. Not long after that, they both were hugging each other and kissing like mad.

Sophia pushed her on the bed and went on top of Samantha. She began to kiss her on the neck, slowly making her way down to her breasts. Samantha pushed her head back before taking off her bra, exposing her breasts completely. Sophia kissed her breasts, even going as far as sucking her nipples in the process. Samantha was enjoying it a lot. Sophia soon made her way towards her belly and ended up right around the area of her dick. Sophia noticed that there was a big bump inside Samantha’s panties. She touched her panties a bit with her hands before she pulled them down, exposing Samantha’s 8 inch erected dick.

-“Wow! That’s pretty big! Let’s see how good it tastes!”

And so, Sophia began to lick her dick with her tongue, even going as far as licking her balls from time to time. Then, she took it all in her mouth and began to suck on it. Up and down she went, slowly at first. Samantha took her hands and placed them behind Sophia’s head so she could go deeper and deeper. Samantha liked the feeling that was going through her whole body, even more when Sophia sucked her dick faster and faster. She just closed her eyes…

Jonathan and Sara were inside the master bedroom, lying down on the bed, looking at each other. Sara had a big smile on her face.

-“What you did for me today was just… so nice! You are one of a kind, Jonathan.”

-“You deserved a small party for your birthday.”

-“I have to thank you somehow! How about I blow you right here, right now?”

-“Normally, if it was just the two of us, I would gladly accept. But, with Samantha and Sophia as my guests, forget it. There probably asleep by now…”

They both heard noises coming from Samantha’s room. It sounded like she had company and they were having sex. Their suspicions were soon confirmed when they heard Sophia say these words: “Let’s see how it tastes!”

-“I guess Sophia found out the truth about Samantha! She loves and I mean really loves dickgirls.”

-“Well, if there doing it… Forget what I just said before, let’s do it!”

Jonathan and Sara push their bed sheets away and began to hug and kiss each other passionately. Eventually, Jonathan ended up on top of Sara and began to kiss her on the neck gently. He took off Sara’s bra completely and tossed it on the floor, exposing her breasts. He began to kiss them, biting her hard nipples in the process. It almost looked like he was eating her breasts. He would even lick her nipples while kissing them. “He’s off to a great start today!” Sara said in her mind.

He made his way down to her panties and noticed a big bump. He grabbed it with his hand and began to squeeze it. He pulled her panties down, exposing her 9 inch erected dick. He rubbed her dick and balls gently before he went to jerk it with his hand, slowly. After a while, he stopped and began to lick her dick and balls with his tongue. He eventually put her dick into his mouth and began to suck it. Up and down he went, faster and faster each time. Sara just enjoyed getting sucked by the man she loved. Contrary to the other times, she did not put her hands in the back of his head since he was doing well enough already.

Jonathan eventually stopped and licked all the pre-cum from Sara’s dick before swallowing it. He got off from her and placed himself on his knees. Sara sat down and it was now her turn to kiss him. She made her way towards his neck and ended up on his chest. She even went as far as kissing his nipples, licking them and biting them a bit. This was new to Jonathan as she had never done this before. She then asked him to lie down on the bed and he did so. She got on top of him and went back to kissing his chest, going down all the way to his manhood. She took one of her hands and went inside his boxers to grab his dick.

-“Hard already? Doesn’t take you long, does it?”

She pulled down his boxers, exposing his 10 inch erected dick. She rubbed it gently, doing the same with his balls. She began to masturbate it slowly, much to his appreciation. With his dick still in her hand, she began to lick the tip with her tongue. She did the same with the rest of his dick and his balls. She then took it inside her mouth and began to suck it. She didn’t even bother to go slowly; she just went fast right away. Up and down she went, faster and faster with each movement. Jonathan wanted to place his hands behind her head, but he was enjoying this so much that he just forgot about it…

Sophia stopped sucking Samantha’s dick, sat down on the bed, took off her bra and tossed it on the floor. Her breasts were now totally exposed. Samantha sat down as well and began to kiss her on the neck, slowly. She made her way towards Sophia’s breasts and began to lick her hard nipples. She bit her breasts before heading towards her belly. Sophia lied down on the bed and Samantha went on top of her. She went back to kissing her belly and eventually ended up near her panties. Samantha took her fingers and began to rub them right where her vagina was. Slowly she went at first, and then, moved her fingers a bit faster. Sophia felt like she had died and gone to heaven.

Samantha stopped and took off Sophia’s panties completely before tossing them on the floor. Sophia’s vagina was now completely exposed. Samantha played with it with her fingers a bit more before she began to lick it with her tongue. She licked it the same way she would do it with an ice cream cone. While she was doing this, Sophia was squeezing her breasts with her hands, rubbing her hard nipples in the process. Just as it looked like Sophia was about to cum, Samantha stopped what she was doing. She got out of bed and took off her panties completely.

-“Want to be fucked in the ass?”

-“Yes, please!”

Sophia got out of bed and bent down, exposing her ass to Samantha…

Sara was still sucking Jonathan’s dick, faster and faster. Eventually, she stopped, but not before cleaning up all the pre-cum at the tip of his dick. She got out of bed, took off her panties completely and bent down, exposing her ass to him. He knew right away what she wanted, so he got out of bed, took off his boxers and positioned his dick before putting it all inside her ass. He placed his hands on her ass and began to fuck her. He went back and forth, slow at first. But, went faster and faster with time, much to the delight of Sara. This went on for some time before Jonathan put a stop to it. Sara knew he wanted to be next.

Jonathan was now the one bending down, exposing his ass. Sara positioned her hard dick and put it all in. After placing her hands on his ass, she went back and forth, real fast. She didn’t even bother to go slow and Jonathan was not about to complain. While he was getting fucked, he was also masturbating his dick. This went on for what seemed days for him…

After she had put her dick all in her ass, Samantha proceeded to fuck Sophia. Back and forth she went, slow at first, then faster. Sophia was also squeezing one of her breasts with one hand while fingering her vagina with the other. This went on for a while before Samantha stopped and took her dick out. Sophia went back onto the bed, lied down and positioned herself so that she could be fucked in the vagina. Samantha positioned her dick and let it slide right it. Back and forth she went, faster and faster with each movement. Sophia was squeezing her breasts with her hands while being fucked…

Sara eventually stopped what she was doing and took out her dick from Jonathan’s ass. They both went towards the bed and sat on it. They both took their dicks with one hand and began to masturbate it while looking at each other. Sara was squeezing one of her breasts with the other hand. After a minute or two, it was time for the big finish.

-“Jonathan… I’m going to…”

-“Me too… Let’s cum together…”

And so, Sara came first, quickly followed by Jonathan. Each of them let out about five or six shots of cum that landed on the floor. Once they stopped jerking their dicks, they lied down on the bed, exhausted. They looked at each other with a big smile on their faces.

-“I wonder if Samantha and Sophia are done yet?”

They kept quiet for a moment and quickly heard the noises the girls were making in the other room…

Samantha was still fucking Sophia. She was really going fast and Sophia was enjoying it. After a couple of minutes, it was time for their big finish as well.

-“Sophia… I’m going to…”

-“Don’t stop… Do it inside of me… I’m also about to… Oh, God!”

They both came at the same time. Sophia could feel about six shots of cum going inside her vagina. Once it was over, Samantha took her dick out and both of them lied down on the bed, side by side, exhausted. They looked at each other with smiles on their faces and fell asleep almost instantly…

-“If there not done now… Maybe we should clean the floor…” Sara said.

But, when she looked at Jonathan, he was already asleep.

-“Or not!”

Sara closed her eyes and also fell asleep…

When morning came, they all took a nice warm shower and got dressed. Jonathan and Sophia put on some new clothes while Sara and Samantha put on the clothes they had on yesterday. They all went afterwards to the kitchen to take breakfast. Basically, toasts, with bacon, eggs, cereals and some orange juice. Judging by the look on everyone’s faces, they all had a great time, but kept quiet about it. When they were done eating, Sophia went back to her room to take her stuff since she was going to spent the remainder of her vacation at Sara’s place. When she came down the stairs, Samantha was at the door. She placed her stuff on the floor and looked at her.

-“I hope I didn’t force myself on you too much, Samantha!”

-“Not at all! It was the first time I ever had sex with a girl. It was… good…”

-“It was…”

-“You do understand I prefer men, right?”

-“Of course! Beside, I’m seeing someone back at my place. Someone… special…”

-“I see… Good for you! I hope I’ll see you again sometime this week before you leave.”

-“You will, I’m sure of it!”

-“Great!”

Sara and Jonathan arrived at the entrance where the girls were.

-“Well then, I’ll be going back home! Bye!”

And with that said, Samantha put on her coat and boots and went outside towards her car. Once inside, she drove off…

-“Well, Sophia, are you ready? You got everything with you?”

-“I do, Jonathan!”

-“Perfect! Let’s put on our coats and boots so I can drive you both to Sara’s place!”

And so, they got dressed and went outside. Once inside, Jonathan started the van and drove off to Sara’s apartment. Sophia could not stop thinking about the good time she had with her new friend. Even thought Samantha preferred men, she was glad to have been able to have sex with her at least once. Sara was thinking about the birthday party that Jonathan and her friends made for her. She was also thinking about last night and the sex she had with him.

“If that’s how he throws a birthday party, I can’t wait till next year!” Sara said in her mind.

End of Chapter 6!

This story was written by David Drysdale

All rights reserved!